TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Kingdom Come Superman)

I would love to see you do a Flashpoint suit Tony. I loved that Thomas Wayne design.

This head is made for Nedicom, the size is much smaller. I'm personally not a fan of WWE legs, and too much bids require to use that body, so not gonna give it a try......

That would have been very helpfull to me as i am trying to finish my DK bat and still not decided on what head to use.
Ive considered all the previous HS but i find them usually too big (or dont like the sculpt) as i am trying to go for a very massive body feel.
And i do like this one by ashankl and the original medicom, just needed to see how they looked on Maxx body (i like the massive chest and arms i resculpted the legs, reworked the height, added ball joint feets, those sideshow bodies are cool but its annoying that the arms and legs lack definition).
But thanks anyway :)

EDIT
LOl a new head by Rocco, im never gonna settle for one or another lol

The hs that ash did for the medicom figure is the one im interested on. Any chance that we may get that hs also? For this figure?

0301152221_resized.jpg0301152213_resized.jpg
sorry for the XL photo.:thud:

That looks pretty awesome. Is that the Supeman body? Even though it is not as muscular as the Batman body I think the neck is thicker which to me lends itself better to a character that wears a cowl like Batman. Dare I say it suits the Batman character better than the body they gave him. At least in this instance it does, thank you for sharing.

That looks pretty awesome. Is that the Supeman body? Even though it is not as muscular as the Batman body I think the neck is thicker which to me lends itself better to a character that wears a cowl like Batman. Dare I say it suits the Batman character better than the body they gave him. At least in this instance it does, thank you for sharing.

Indeed it is the superman body,,I was going for a more less muscular look for my classic batman as compared to the Hush version using the batman body which suits that one pretty well.Classic Neal Adams batman wasn't that buff, although the superman body did need some modifying at the forearms and calves to fit the batman parts,,forearms needed to be shaved down some to fit the gauntlets and the calves needed to be bulked up some to fit the upper boots otherwise your stuck with a big ugly gap. .Thanks for the like.

I understand, the Batman and Superman bodies have unique proportions. One thing SSC is good for is Supes, Bats and Snake all have unique bodies. It's funny that even though Batman is the bigger of the two, Superman has a thicker neck, forearms and calves than Batman. I think he may have a broader chest than Batman. I can understand some serious customizing had to go into you awesome Batman.

Jim Lee's version is probably my favorite Batman but I think a true to life Batman would look like the Neal Adams version. A super athlete.

Tony's suit is what really brings this figure alive even with the sideshow stock head,I did also do the eyes mod on the head,painted them white.

Wow, that Begins head is really taking a long time to get to you... :lol

Here is a pic from the Enterbay Batman thread, I definitely want to get a cape that could do that, in 1/6 scale, and can also cover more of the front as well :wink1:

IMG_2403_2_small.jpg

Got my suit early from (and put on by) Tony Meis. The picture don't do it Justice. It looks better in hand. Btw, talking to Tony, you realize how much work and effort goes into everyone of his outfits and how much he loves this hobby. He really took his time and made sure everything fit right. He and Crystal are super nice people.

FHHvQv.jpg

hCz5Va.jpg

x0S9Qy.jpg

QheTSh.jpg

Oh, and I got to see his collection :drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool

That is a beautiful Superman.

Tony have you done a New 52 Batman suit?

Back