TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom DC Batman 13"

Waitaminute - You can't just casually throw up pictures of a cute girl and not say who she is. That's abusing the internet! :mad:

Stage 4 cape in the making, lots of sewing, measuring, n cutting.. After many trail and errors, finally we got the last desire cape done at 4am in the morning. Size, weight, and how it presents, over all, we were very satisfy.

here are some pictures of working in process. 80% done as of now. Finish the rest up tomorrow.

DSC06235.jpg

DSC06242.jpg

Re: Custom DC Batman 13"

Waitaminute - You can't just casually throw up pictures of a cute girl and not say who she is. That's abusing the internet! :mad:

If you were following tony's thread from the beginning you should know that he's not throwing pics of a girl randomly :lol

It's crystal, hos girlfriend and she is the one who sewn all the cape and suits.

Re: TonyMeis Custom Comic DC SUPERHERO 1/6 (Alex Ross Batman WIP)

I'm in love with both of you're work on these figures... :thud: amazing.

Alex Ross Batman looks great, Tony! :clap

Hope to see an Alex Ross Superman to accompany Batman :D :pray:

truly fantastic work. im very interested in a set for the blue grey adams suit. do you sell the head sculpts as well?

We are not selling the head currently using, you can get them from Eric Sosa, but we are planning to sculpt couple different Batman head just for a few project down the line:wink1: how doesvAlex Ross sound? :)

You have a most impressive body of work here. Some amazing figures here. Will you be working on other characters other than Batman and Superman? Would love to see you branch out into the JLA or JSA.

Red Son Superman in the making, currently 40% done only. Just the upper shirt, matching pants will be on soon.....

DSC08230800x733.jpg

DSC08238450x800.jpg

That Red Son is going to look awesome. For both Batman and Superman about how many of these figures will be available for purchase?

That Red Son is going to look awesome. For both Batman and Superman about how many of these figures will be available for purchase?

We aren't offering the figure, but the suitm trunks and cape are available. When we make each custom, we purchase enough fabric for trial and errors, and once we are done n satisfy with what we made, we use rest of the fabric for everyone that needs it.

Let us know early what you are looking for, so we can make what you need before our supply ran out of stock.

I cant decide what Batman body type I'd like to use. But im leaning towards a leaner version, so I can have a Knightfall era Batman vs Bane set up going.

Tony asked me to show a photo of my Batman once I had time to put it on the figure. I have added a photo of my original Triad Toys suit with my homemade cape for comparison.
7269229544_45bc9e31ba_c.jpg
My Original Suit
7475903532_232b26f904_c.jpg

7475901024_b9559999c7_c.jpg
Tony and Crystal's suit
Tony's suit is extremely well made and fits the Hot Toys body perfectly. In the original suit, I couldn't move the arms and the shoulder ripped. I also really like the color and applied emblem of Tony's suit. As I told Tony the cape is a work of art. Tony and Crystal can be justly proud of their work.

Tony asked me to show a photo of my Batman once I had time to put it on the figure.
7475903532_232b26f904_c.jpg

7475901024_b9559999c7_c.jpg
Tony and Crystal's suit
Tony's suit is extremely well made and fits the Hot Toys body perfectly. In the original suit, I couldn't move the arms and the shoulder ripped. I also really like the color and applied emblem of Tony's suit. As I told Tony the cape is a work of art. Tony and Crystal can be justly proud of their work.

Wow! I love the choice of gunlet and head sculpt. Contact us, we got some suggestion for futher improvement for you.

Last edited:

You just got yourself a home-run Upgrade. Gonna look awesome in that display now. :clap

Re: TonyMeis Custom Comic Figure (AR Batman WIP)

finally got the logo done!
Thanks to Mike Pister helping us designing the logo, and Josh Enginco laser cutting them out for us. Without them, it'll be very hard to get theses done. Thank you all once again.

DSC08782600x800.jpg

DSC08774600x800.jpg

DSC08779600x800.jpg

Last edited:
Back