TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Death of Superman. All Star Batman Blue)

for those who have been asking over and over for comparison picture, here you go......

Your suit makes a big difference in my appreciation of Sideshow fine figure, Thanks Tony.

Happy New Year, Tony! My year ended really bad on NYE when I found out my best friend had been lying to me and betrayed me, but I'm hoping 2015 will bring good things, one of which your capes! :) Have you any updates on your Begins cape and battle cape with new materials? :wink1:

Happy New Year, Tony! My year ended really bad on NYE when I found out my best friend had been lying to me and betrayed me, but I'm hoping 2015 will bring good things, one of which your capes! :) Have you any updates on your Begins cape and battle cape with new materials? :wink1:

Sorry to hear about your friend.....

As for the cape, it'll be show as soon I receive the new BB headsculpt from Dean ;)

Tony, do you still offer a Red Son Superman outfit?

I'm making a new version this year : )

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Death of Superman. All Star Batman Blue, FM Batman 2.0)

Think I have said it all over on Facebook Tony!!! Thing of beauty and my goal to own!!!

Thank you so much for making this sculpt happen Tony, it was a dream come true! Painted him up yesterday.

IMG_2048_2_small.jpg

IMG_2045_2_small.jpg

IMG_2065_2_small.jpg

Thank you so much for making this sculpt happen Tony, it was a dream come true! Painted him up yesterday.

IMG_2048_2_small.jpg

Amazing Yannick!!! :clap
Man, I keep telling myself no more Batman figure cause I'm running out of room and I'm saving a space for Batfleck. But all these Custom Batman figures
are really making hard to resist!

I didn't realize Tony had re-offered the MOS collar. I communicated with Tony via Facebook. If there is enough of an interest he may make some more so come on guys join in and indicate you also want a MOS collar!

Back