TonyMeis Collabourting with Yourmaster & Steve G present Darth Mallak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottyb

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have just Spoke with Tony And he confirmed to me he would like to collaborative to bring U all Darth Malak ! We need a minimum of 15 interested to make this happen!

My wish is for this to be a full figure. U all know Tony and Cyristal will make Ssc and hottoy's drool so let make this a reality!

Reference Image inc
Malakconcept.jpg

1.Scottyb
2.shocktooper
3.j97e (scum)
4.Levit05 (freak's)
5.Hirogen (Feak's)
6.gagaliya
7.Tworiverz
8.darkchylde80
9.Empir3
10.Hellion
11.Levit05
12.menoseloso
13.nexus
14.jabba_man
15.LordAzrael

Last edited:
Re: TonyMeis Collabourting with Yourmaster & shocktrooper present Darth Mallak

i would like to see this figure made

Head sculpt looks excellent mate but the got to be honest...........

don't reccon much to the scuplted fingers :nana: :cuckoo: :slap

Id be down for this depending on the final product and price....but I guess that kinda goes without saying for pretty much everyone.

The equipment covering this guy's chin is supposed to be touching right up against his nose and the head probably shouldn't be so pointed on top. There seems to be a lot of reference material by just doing a Google image search.

The equipment covering this guy's chin is supposed to be touching right up against his nose and the head probably shouldn't be so pointed on top. There seems to be a lot of reference material by just doing a Google image search.

YEs and most of the reffrence pictures are all diffrent that is the problem with Eu character no reffrence picture is the same.

The out fit will happen!!! Tony is waiting till i got the casting done so he can see the head on the body before he commits. If not I will do the out fit myself my tailor already confirmed it will not be difficult. Im hoping Tony decides to take the project on Thow he is great with Ink to fabric transfers and has stated he has a great idea for the body suit!

Just noticed I'm on the list twice, you still planning on making it like your 1st image it's the only version of malak I care for

Last edited:
Put me down for one as well, if there is still room on the list.

Played original Kotor so much in the day (worn out 2 copies), great initiative! :hi5:

Back