Tony Ford "The Gothic Eagle Dio" Picture Updates on Post 155

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today :yess: I took some nice pics but my camera decided it no longer wants to use my SD card and uses the internal memory instead, and of course I can't find the sodding lead to connect to my pc :mad:

This thing is frigging HUGE, but in a good way :lol can't wait for the new pred 2 to come out so I can mount this baby :impatient:

Thanks to The_One & nuzik for making this possible, Cheers guys :duff

Hey no problemo mate.
Shame your camera isnt working....

I would love to see some more cool shots.
Let us know if you fix it :duff

Glad you liked it, I hate my display without mine now, my 1/6th batman just looks so much better with it

I don't have the money right now but I have my eye on this to go with the future HT Predator 2 figure. Hope it'll still be available. Its impact in the display certainly looks worth it.

I'm actually not in a position even for a payment plan just yet as I have to get 3 figures off Toys2.net as my first priority. They've been keeping them on hold for me for quite some time, I owe it to them to prioritise my order with them. However I will talk to The_One when the time comes, hopefully they'll still be available. It looks magnificent.

No worries, as we know times are hard the pp is a great idea. But if you have committed else where first that's fine. Give us a shout when you need us. Glad you like the look of it. Does finish a display nicely

hi guys, Tony has 2 in boxes and ready to go if you want a quick delivery let us know ASAP

Cheers Kicker, will get it over you as soon as we can.

Still one more left in a box before we go and cast some more. Grab it whilst its hot!

Ok guys, anymore for anymore? Going to look damn awesome with the up and coming Pred figure!

Back