Tonner Making Firefly dolls?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tonner Kicks ASS!!! WTF is Wrong here!!!!

Jackpitu.jpg

Guaranteed sellout as they only make very few for these convention things. anybody remember what happened with the Elvira one they did for the halloween convention? The Women should look interesting the men just look like ken dolls

I don't think the Mal Reynolds doll they are premiering at the "Browncoat Breakfast" is a convention exclusive. I think they are just debuting it, unveiling it for the first time.

Now that Inara Serra souvenir is proabably a different story. That probably will be exclusive to the con... whatever that will be. :rolleyes:

I've been wanting these forever... and now they get done !!!!

BUT !!!! BY TONNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW !!!!!!

Maybe I'll get them and pop Trev's heads on to them ! :rock

I've been wanting these forever... and now they get done !!!!

BUT !!!! BY TONNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW !!!!!!

Maybe I'll get them and pop Trev's heads on to them ! :rock

Well, if you did that you would create the opposite of a bobble-head... rather a bobble-body of your favorite Firefly characters. :horror:horror:horror

Again, they are of a different scale... I believe they are 18" tall or 1:4 scale.

Perhaps you can get Trev's sculpt's "up-sized?" :D

Guess I'm the only one who is somewhat excited by this. I'd love to see how they do Inara.

Well, if you did that you would create the opposite of a bobble-head... rather a bobble-body of your favorite Firefly characters. :horror:horror:horror

Again, they are of a different scale... I believe they are 18" tall or 1:4 scale.

Perhaps you can get Trev's sculpt's "up-sized?" :D

Uhh... sorry to tell you, but Trev's sculpts, as brilliant as they are, are already "up-sized". Prolly around 1/5 instead of 1/6 or 1/4, but they are all nicely in scale with each other which is most important. They might actually look ok on Tonner bods, depending.

It's really too bad they make those faces so ugly. They always make them look like women but yet even Inara doesn't look like her.

And sadly these are useless for anything else since they're a different scale.

FYI, Tonner is selling the Inara figure tomorrow, 5/26/2010 starting at noon EST for $185.00. These are left overs from their convention and there won't be very many for sale, so if you want one, get there at noon EST.

Ola Grandpa

Back