Tom Skeritt signed my hot toys Dallas today!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome, congrats man. It's good you were allowed to take pics. I recently had my Spide-man comiquette signed by Stan Lee at the Oz-comicon here in Melbourne and I was not allowed to take any pics..:( He was charging $30.00 a sig.

It said on a sign behind him "no posed photos" so taking photos of him was allowed but not with him.

New image, I had it personalised to me because this is one I'll definately keep.

picture.php

Yeah, that is damn cool.

That's kinda funny about the "no posed photos" thing.

I met Veronica Cartwright a couple of years ago, at Wonderfest, and she posed for photos with fans (including me).

Personal preference I guess.

I had mine signed too but not personalised. Althuogh he was a nice enough guy my experience was kinda awkward due mostly to the fact he seemed hard of hearing and didnt have a great deal to say I think. Singed my box just like your's though he didnt mention he hadnt seen one before. I didnt get a pic with him but saw he was posgin for them if people asked. Did you go to his talk on Sunday? I missed it.

I had mine signed too but not personalised. Althuogh he was a nice enough guy my experience was kinda awkward due mostly to the fact he seemed hard of hearing and didnt have a great deal to say I think. Singed my box just like your's though he didnt mention he hadnt seen one before. I didnt get a pic with him but saw he was posgin for them if people asked. Did you go to his talk on Sunday? I missed it.

I only went on the Saturday, I also noticed he seemed hard of hearing, but the man is 78 so I figure its understandable, my hearing is dodgy now and I'm 25 :rotfl

Very cool indeed! So, did he see the figure itself? Would love to see John Hurt at one of these conventions sign his figure and then comment on his "likeness". :lol

Very cool indeed! So, did he see the figure itself? Would love to see John Hurt at one of these conventions sign his figure and then comment on his "likeness". :lol

I met him and Veronica Cartwright and Yappet Kotto. Didnt mention HT to them. They all signed my Alien mini poster.

One thing I always wondered, why are there no interviews with Yaphett Kotto in any of the Alien extras?
I think he's the only one who is never featured.

Back