Statue Tokyo Comic Con - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue was at the Tokyo comic con, anyone have any info besides coming soon from Sideshow or Prime 1.

1125x682_previewbanner_902784_Prime1BatmanStatue.jpg

The only Arkham suit I like is Asylum

I like Asylum/City most, followed by Origins. I'm still waiting on Prime to release an Asylum/City Bats. That's the 1/3 Bats I want to add to my collection if it looks good.

I was really hoping to see the Origins Joker statue all painted up and displayed at the Tokyo Con. I'm anxiously awaiting to see how that turns out.

I was really hoping to see the Origins Joker statue all painted up and displayed at the Tokyo Con. I'm anxiously awaiting to see how that turns out.

Same here.. I'm holding a spot for him.... I'd love to get the 1:2 scale Prime stuff but I can't seem to bring myself to give up that much real-estate... Although the Afleck BvS statue is really calling to me...:)

Sentinel please. Meg and Prime can take a long long break.

The only Arkham suit I like is Asylum

Not even his suit from City? :monkey2

It would be really cool if Prime1 made a battle damaged Arkham City batman, complete with tears, cuts, mud, veins, and Rā's al Ghūl's sword sheathed in his utility belt.

Apologize for the transformers intrusion. Will take it over to aliens and robots section.

Back