TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes i'm looking at it. the 2012 looks like some gay little pony teletubbies and is the worst and most disrespectful design i've ever seen. i've seen images and toys of other familiar characters, that's all an awful and terrible abomination. i've never watched the show itself specifically because of designs.

They look like...kids, you know, because they're teenagers. They also get the white eyes when they're fighting. Splinter and Shredder were great. Casey Jones is the only design I wasnt a huge fan of, but I like the character.

yes i'm looking at it. the 2012 looks like some gay little pony teletubbies and is the worst and most disrespectful design i've ever seen. i've seen images and toys of other familiar characters, that's all an awful and terrible abomination. i've never watched the show itself specifically because of designs.

My little pony? The new version look even worse. Donnie is flying and has eyebrows . It looks absolutely silly. Raph is a huge hulking beast. It’s stupid.

The 2012 looks like they are children. They don’t look outlandish, and if you watched the show it sticks close to its source and does things new in a good way. It wasn’t the best but it was a good show and the designs weren’t nearly as bad as some like the bay turtles.
There eyes aren’t even that big

The 2003 Series is hands down in my opinion the best animated show.

The 2012 Series has it's moments too and I actually really like it but hands down, 2003 series all the way.

Ahhhhh! Cartoon Leatherhead at SDCC! :gah:

24c0264984e88e541de6fc383f025b0e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At $50 a piece, I wonder if these will reduce the value of the SDCC set and make it a choice of paying $200 for the re-releases versus (maybe) $275-$300 for the original release??

At $50 a piece, I wonder if these will reduce the value of the SDCC set and make it a choice of paying $200 for the re-releases versus (maybe) $275-$300 for the original release??

but the SDCC set has better packaging right? didn't it come with some deluxe luggage container (or was it separate purchase)?

are the accessories same?

Of course they will reduce the SDCC set's value. Unless you're a diehard and want the carrying case.

are these Neca? funny they don't put their label on the box. are these exclusive or available in anywhere?

Yeah, NECA. It's a release of the SDCC 2017 cartoon set in 4 releases. They're exclusive to Target.

but the SDCC set has better packaging right? didn't it come with some deluxe luggage container (or was it separate purchase)?

are the accessories same?

Yeah I think it's just the packaging now that's exclusive. It looked like an 80's toy container.

Back