TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been picking up the original 80s Turtles figures from my childhood. Not going crazy with any variations -just the basic set. Picked up the Turtles, Splinter, April, Bebop and Rocksteady over a few weeks. Just looking for Krang, Foot Soldier and Casey.

Been picking up the original 80s Turtles figures from my childhood. Not going crazy with any variations -just the basic set. Picked up the Turtles, Splinter, April, Bebop and Rocksteady over a few weeks. Just looking for Krang, Foot Soldier and Casey.

Way to go! Are you keeping them carded?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome! I surprisingly only have two carded figures at the moment. I'm wanting the fan club soft head MOC figures at some point. Super expensive but very cool. The original 10 figures look great together.

I've been trying to collect vintage tmnt items too. Got a few of the original figure/shampoo containers moc. Have some of the vintage trading cards nip among other nostalgia

Last edited:
if anyone have an extra set of the 2017 sdcc tmnt I'm looking for one very hard!

I don't have an extra set myself but if you're only looking for just the Turtles there is a set of the Turtles only currently on Ebay UK that I was contemplating getting as an extra but not sure if I need them. There quite expensive but there isn't as many on ebay in Europe as there is in the US or id have bought a few of these.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202028143963?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

not when you pay for shipping from USA via global shipping program which is used by more and more USA sellers for a strange reason (super slow, super expensive and, by sellers explanations, completely out of control).

Way to go! Are you keeping them carded?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, been getting them as long as they are in great condition and complete. A few are reissues but I could care less. Just want the basic set.

I have a set I'm looking to get rid of. I know the eyes are ok, but I think there's an indent or light scuff on the case. Might be small amount of excess paint on the belt of two turtles, if I remember correctly. Came like that from factory and they've been boxed up ever since. Would sell for $215 (my cost) plus shipping in the US with PayPal gift. Just PM.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

not when you pay for shipping from USA via global shipping program which is used by more and more USA sellers for a strange reason (super slow, super expensive and, by sellers explanations, completely out of control).
The reason there using it is that they only need to send the item within the US and then ebay (Pitney Bowes) take over all the way to the destination. Meaning to the seller its as easy as selling within the US and they don't have to worry about the cost or the tracking to UK or wherever and they can just blame ebay if anything goes wrong. My experience recently with US sellers is that most use Global Shipping and a lot wont ship out of US at all leaving a very small percentage still using standard international shipping.

The reason there using it is that they only need to send the item within the US and then ebay (Pitney Bowes) take over all the way to the destination. Meaning to the seller its as easy as selling within the US and they don't have to worry about the cost or the tracking to UK or wherever and they can just blame ebay if anything goes wrong. My experience recently with US sellers is that most use Global Shipping and a lot wont ship out of US at all leaving a very small percentage still using standard international shipping.
i see.
yeah that's my experience as well. lots of cool items from there are just unavailable.

Finally got my pre-ordered set delivered today.
Excellent figures!!!

Unfortunately there's a few QC-issues with the eyes on Raph and Leo.
Mike's got a smugde of glue on his nose.

Wrote NECA about it. I hope they're able to do something.

IMG_0794.jpg

Back