TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My prediction.

Next year

2018 = 1/4 Shredder and Foot Soldier, the Dimension X arcade set, and a cartoon set, which includes Splinter, Casey Jones, April, Bebop and Rocksteady.

2019 = Dimension X set without the arcade paint, TMNT 1990 7 inch set, and maybe another 1/4 figure.
In that NECA Pixel Dan interview - to me the guy basically said we are getting a movie figure set in 2018..or so it seemed. Not to mention they said next years set will blow this one away; then instantly talking about the movie.

I feel like stockman fly, leatherhead, metalhead, april & the list goes on basically any arcade character would be good because it doubles as a cartoon figure most likely. & imo this dimension x pack was not at all what i was expecting i was thinking more bebop & rocksteady & i think at the end of this run they will show up not at all complaining about the dimension x figures i want any of the arcade characters that can double as cartoon figures. I'm all in on tmnt anything

Indeed. I definitely will be waiting for the regular versions of these as I have zero interest in arcade deco. I received my two sets yesterday and what really blew me away is that the sealed box (containing the two sets) was actually in a shipper box. I thought they would have just slapped a shipping label on the box. But I guess that's what happens when you buy a case (two). Not to mention, out of all 8 turtles, no crazy looking eyes. It's a freakin Christmas miracle!

Indeed. I definitely will be waiting for the regular versions of these as I have zero interest in arcade deco. I received my two sets yesterday and what really blew me away is that the sealed box (containing the two sets) was actually in a shipper box. I thought they would have just slapped a shipping label on the box. But I guess that's what happens when you buy a case (two). Not to mention, out of all 8 turtles, no crazy looking eyes. It's a freakin Christmas miracle!

Congrats! :clap

My prediction.

Next year

2018 = 1/4 Shredder and Foot Soldier, the Dimension X arcade set, and a cartoon set, which includes Splinter, Casey Jones, April, Bebop and Rocksteady.

Good one! and good chance it will come true...Sounds like NECA is going to be the one to fulfill the cartoon TMNT Classics line unlike the awful playmates and the has no clue figuarts

Congrats! :clap
Thanks! After further inspection I noticed that the QC on the plastic is pretty damn bad. A lot of marks and shinny glue clumps/residue from when they glued on the bandanas. Makes Marvel Legends plastic & paint apps look amazing lol. Can't complain too much, cause it could have been a lot worse. Not to mention these are hands down more cartoon accurate than the Figuarts (which I also have).

You lot have got me sweating over the QC issues and what state mine will be in once they get to the UK, I'm buggered if I get a bad set and paid a lot to get them here

You lot have got me sweating over the QC issues and what state mine will be in once they get to the UK, I'm buggered if I get a bad set and paid a lot to get them here

Same here, I am being positive and will see them as unique!

I've been debating on getting the original basic set of Playmates Turtles from the 80s. Original or re-issue. Feeling nostalgic....

Back