TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd ignore them and keep it. It's not your fault.

Most companies wouldn't make an ass out of themselves and resort to this. It's not your responsibility, so I'd just ignore their emails. Don't let them make a chump out of you.

Keep it.

On another note, wouldn't it be messed up if the one that was sent out to you is the reason one of the guys above didn't receive theirs lol.

(FTC) is clear on this issue.

If you receive merchandise that you didn’t order, you have a legal right to keep it as a free gift… You have no legal obligation to notify the seller.

I'll still keep it lol.

You shouldn't have to. :lecture It's admirable that you're trying to help them out though and fix the error.

Thanks, guys. I was debating about keeping it initially, but I thought about someone missing out on it plus they emailed me directly. I definitely don't feel bad about my response now. We'll see if it's still there today. I wish I responded earlier, didn't know I could legally keep it.

Thanks, guys. I was debating about keeping it initially, but I thought about someone missing out on it plus they emailed me directly. I definitely don't feel bad about my response now.

Well, fact is, the point you were returning it shows you're a pretty good person.

I consider myself a pretty decent person but I also have a streak of scum bag in me. I'd have ignored the email and kept it.

Morals? We don't need to stinking moral!

imgres.jpeg

Heck, if you sold it to someone on here who missed out and sold it to them retail, you'd be helping a fan and making yourself a couple easy bills. Lot of people on here missed out when it went on sale. It would be a 360 win lol.

Well, fact is, the point you were returning it shows you're a pretty good person.

I consider myself a pretty decent person but I also have a streak of scum bag in me. I'd have ignored the email and kept it.

Morals? We don't need to stinking moral!

Heck, if you sold it to someone on here who missed out and sold it to them retail, you'd be helping a fan and making yourself a couple easy bills. Lot of people on here missed out when it went on sale. It would be a 360 win lol.

I like your thinking and had I known I was in my legal right to keep the package, I would have. Not so decent now :).

Here's the email they sent me:

"Hello,
It has been identified that your SDCC order has been double shipped, can you please return back the most recent order you received back. We already had a "Call Tag" setup for UPS to go to the ship to address in our records to retrieve your duplicate order. The first pick up attempt will be made tomorrow, if you will not be available, please give us a call if you will not be available.
Thank You,
NECA Customer Service"

I replied saying I have a job and asked if I could leave it outside or if they provide me with a UPS shipping label I'll drop it off. I also suggested adding their phone number to an email when they make a suggestion to call. Since they didn't respond I left it outside this morning. I just received a response saying not to leave it outside. We'll see if it's still in front of my house. I don't mind helping with the mistake, but I don't think I want to work with their customer service for a quality control issue. I didn't make the mistake here so I'm not going to drop everything to fix it or dig for their phone number to tell them I won't be home.

Weird, I have never had a company do that. Anytime Amazon or someone has sent me something accidentally when I contacted them they just told me to keep it.

I'd ignore them and keep it. It's not your fault.

Most companies wouldn't make an ass out of themselves and resort to this. It's not your responsibility, so I'd just ignore their emails. Don't let them make a chump out of you.

Keep it.

On another note, wouldn't it be messed up if the one that was sent out to you is the reason one of the guys above didn't receive theirs lol.

I'll still keep it lol.

giphy.gif

:lol

I agree with Ted. Seems like peanuts for a company like NECA to bother getting a few duplicate orders back.

Keep it.

So what about the arcade dimension x figures. I am super stoked to see them. However I'm disappointed to see they are the arcade ones. I have always wished we could get some toon based rock soilders, And who doesn't like Slash? But how much assuming can we make that they'll do toon versions? I'm sure I'll get a set just in case they don't make toon ones. But man do I want some toon versions!

So what about the arcade dimension x figures. I am super stoked to see them. However I'm disappointed to see they are the arcade ones. I have always wished we could get some toon based rock soilders, And who doesn't like Slash? But how much assuming can we make that they'll do toon versions? I'm sure I'll get a set just in case they don't make toon ones. But man do I want some toon versions!

they'll do toon versions...gotta milk those molds...in fact,I think we are gonna see ALOT more Toon characters....come on Casey and Muckman!

they'll do toon versions...gotta milk those molds...in fact,I think we are gonna see ALOT more Toon characters....come on Casey and Muckman!

I certainly hope so. Here is to hoping the license from playmate is less restrictive for secondary TMNT figures. It would be a childhood dream come true to see characters like the Punk Frog clan made from the toon versions. I hope they drag their feet too long on bepop and rocksteady

If they only made one more figure, I'd want me a Splinter..even if they only made one other figure besides the four Turtles. As cool as it was, the original looked nothing like the cartoon (just like the Turtles of course). Just such a cool designed rat.

I completely agree with you on splinter. As long as they are easily accessible, I'd be glad to pick up probably any toon neca tmnt figure. I'm just so excited to know they are going to push for more than the core characters. Right now I am just trying to stay awake long enough to see Pixel Dans interview with Neca.

Dimension X is disappointing. They look cool but with NECA only turning out a handful of figures every year I would rather have Splinter, April, Bebop and Rocksteady. Or at least throw 1 or 2 of them in the mix. It would be nice to have the complete 88 Line up and not have to wait 5 years to get it.

This SDCC has been somewhat underwhelming for me :( Other than the Blitzway Hannibal and NECA's Chucky, everything else is ....alright.

I was hoping to see some Sh Figuarts TMNT figures. Maybe some new characters. Still nothing...

This SDCC has been somewhat underwhelming for me :( Other than the Blitzway Hannibal and NECA's Chucky, everything else is ....alright.

I was hoping to see some Sh Figuarts TMNT figures. Maybe some new characters. Still nothing...

I think figuarts is done with TMNT...now it's up to NECA to fill the void...stay tuned!

Dimension X is disappointing. They look cool but with NECA only turning out a handful of figures every year I would rather have Splinter, April, Bebop and Rocksteady. Or at least throw 1 or 2 of them in the mix. It would be nice to have the complete 88 Line up and not have to wait 5 years to get it.

My prediction.

Next year

2018 = 1/4 Shredder and Foot Soldier, the Dimension X arcade set, and a cartoon set, which includes Splinter, Casey Jones, April, Bebop and Rocksteady.

2019 = Dimension X set without the arcade paint, TMNT 1990 7 inch set, and maybe another 1/4 figure.

Back