TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*********, I'll be there refreshing 9:55PST tomorrow now. I actually got it in my cart but didn't check out fast enough.

They went up early. Got my preorder in before 1:00.
Yeah, no sh_it lol. I refreshed the page at 12:59 and added it into my cart. Apparently my saved
PayPal password was different, so I typed in the correct one. It was just loading and loading and the page couldn't be displayed. So I turned off and on the Internet real quick and it started working again (2 seconds); now it said that my cart has been updated to nothing.....because they didn't save the goddamn thing for me😡. ..and my computer doesn't act funny like that. Not to mention what kills me is that they lied about what time they would go up. 1:00pm eastern time, not 12:57! If I knew that, I would have had the extra 40 seconds for PayPal to load up. ..lost all this sleep (because I work 3rd) and I'm pissed!

*********, I'll be there refreshing 9:55PST tomorrow now. I actually got it in my cart but didn't check out fast enough.

Damn right! But I bet tomorrow they'll change things up. Could go up at 12:45 or 1:05. I'll be on there 30 till clicking refresh on my computer AND my phone! I don't NEED this set....so I'm definitely not paying more than retail.

Got my set and a Dutch, no problem. Opened up the website at 10:56 and saw they were up. Good general rule of thumb for stuff like this with an announced preorder time is to always start refreshing about 5 minutes early!

Got my set and a Dutch, no problem. Opened up the website at 10:56 and saw they were up. Good general rule of thumb for stuff like this with an announced preorder time is to always start refreshing about 5 minutes early!

15 minutes for me! Because you just never know.

Sh_it! lol - I have years and years of experience with this kind of thing - and they always went up exactly in time. I can't count how many times being on Mattycollector.com and refreshing; but it wasn't until the hour struck that the item went up. Uhh, wish I knew that Neca was different. Well, there's always tomorrow of getting up after 3 hours of sleep, or the day after or the day after that.

I highly recommend using the Page Monitor extension on Chrome and setting it to check every 5 seconds on the page for the TMNT set. I'm on vacation with just my phone in an area with only 3G, so was very happy I caught it in time and had everything to go through.

Also if you're gonna limit a set to 5,000 and have it be highly sought after; maybe don't let people buy two of them.

Sucks I missed out on the FW turtles. Guess I'll have to hit up secondary market for them.

I knew they would sell out. But did not know it would be THAT FAST.

Yep they'll be back up again tomorrow all way to thursday, so we have a few more days to get them.
According to Neca's site, they'll be available Friday as well. So we got three more chances to get these sons of bitches. Just my luck, I'll go on there at 12:30 and find out they posted them at 12:20🙄. I just know that it didn't accept my PayPal password, so when I re-entered it, it was buffering like a mother fu_cker. ..I suppose that was due to their over loaded server. But man, if it's in my shopping cart...can you give me like 50 freakin seconds to pay before you take it away from me Neca?! This makes Matty's Digital River seem like a well oiled machine. This is an eBay scalpers wet dream come true. If only I had $400+ in my bank account I'd buy two so another fellow collector on here that misses out could get one for retail.

According to Neca's site, they'll be available Friday as well. So we got three more chances to get these sons of bitches.

On facebook they said Friday won't happen due to demand.....probably the hottest TMNT set,even hotter than last years

I hope they consider a second cartoon set with Casey Jones,Splinter,April,Rock Steady,Be-bop, Slash,Ace Duck,maybe more foot soldier builder's

Back