TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overall, im very impressed with this new company and figure. The tailoring is exellent. Not a single loose thread on the fabric. Paint and sculpt are good since it is not based on a real person.

Accessories are great and comes with a bunch of them.

The body used is and feels very durable with the exception that removing the fists or feet is hard. It looks a bit bigger than a regular human Hot Toys figure. Range of motion is acceptable and is able to achieve some good poses. The outfit does not restrict it, unless going on the super extreme side like making a split. The body itself is the restriction such as on the elbows and wrists, similar to the Hot Toys Bruce Lee body. The cape is hard to pose cause of the wire.

Highly recommend this figure.

Let me know if you want any particular pic or pose.

Good to hear, I'd like to see him simply geared and posed any way you want, but a size comparison photo next to another sixth scale figure to show the difference in size you mentioned.

Just a heads up, Lunar Toy Store has Leonardo and Raphael pre-orders for the lowest price anywhere at $159.99 and free shipping

these figures and this price probably won't last long

Got my Donatello last week. Finally got around taking pics of him with Leonardo

dae5ae731527f14c4a62f2a8a4c9d24b.jpg

48013d5244eda0620688a1cd3996383d.jpg

6e9fc074e8f26c6fb20a426fc9733aee.jpg

944188f579232243d82d4d31e2f3d4d1.jpg

25e47894e083dab00364332830ebf5b7.jpg

a9a6a6af244852fe54f8c55a0f808139.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Got my Donatello last week. Finally got around taking pics of him with Leonardo

a9a6a6af244852fe54f8c55a0f808139.jpg

Sweet! :hi5: So what's the price on these now?

From memory the prices weren't your average TMNT figure price

IMG_4543.jpg

IMG_4544.jpg

Got the Party Van after so many years to relive my childhood

Still deciding whether to unpackage it or not...

Some screen shots from BudgetStarks video of the ThreeZero display at Toy Soul. I'm really loving Donnie and Raph, Mikey is till butt ugly and to me Leo looks like he's gained weight from the first movie. Still think I might up these guys to go with the first set, some parts of these look better than the first film figures, especially facial features and details. I'm still on the fence for Bebop & Rocksteady, but I'll make my final decision when the are released and I can see the final product.

View attachment 310961 View attachment 310962
View attachment 310963 View attachment 310964
View attachment 310965 View attachment 310966

I want to get the Dreamex Turtles, but I'm not sure I want to buy all 4. Price is one issue, but so is space. I wouldn't have room to display them all in my detolfs without selling some stuff. I might get just 1 of them, but that leaves me with the problem of which Turtle do I buy. Mikey and Raph are my two favorite Turtles. So I guess it would have to be one of them, I just don't know which. Choices make my head hurt.

Shredder and Casey look pretty good too. I need a display cabinet just for this line.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well I'd had I Turtle filled Christmas, and hers to a Turtles filled year ahead. There are time I look at this figure and can't believe how little NECA are asking for these, looks like he stepped right out of the film. I've already seen some on eBay going for over £200, even some going for almost £300. Gonna make sure to buy each Turtle as soon as they're released.
Btw, the spots in Donnie aren't this prominent in person. The flash is really exaggerating them.
image.jpg

Back