TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And DreamEX come through with the first if their releases.
Casey Jones. This knocks it right out of the park. With an aluminum bat no less!!

Absolutely stunning and solid figure.

They've set a high bench mark for themselves, so Shredder should be equally as awesome.

Got some cool prints signed by Steve Lavigne today! I didn't realize he sold his comic shop recently and decided to travel. He had some really cool items at his table too during wizard world.

Casey looks fantastic! Where did you order him from man? I've got Casey & Shreder on pre order from KGHobby. Can't wait to have them in the collection.

I'm getting mine practically at source.
The figure surpassed my expectations. Next up, Shredder.

I'm getting mine practically at source.
The figure surpassed my expectations. Next up, Shredder.

Right on man, this is going to be the definitive TMNT line for me. Glad I preordered from KGHobby. Hoping they announce April, Splinter, Bebop, Rocksteady and Baxter, and I'll be happy with the entire line.

wish the villain set was that same solid quality of the og turtles via neca wayyyy back. cuz so far they for sure arent, my shredders hips are floppy as all hell and has paint locked joint at lower neck. not hopeful the next fig in box i get out is gonna be any better. :gah:

How come the turtles change color in merchandising, like the dark green with brown shells, to the bright green with the green shells? Plus the turtle toys but that's different I think, I know they varied a lot from the comic but that's expected, but I always wondered why they differed, especially the old style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Make them look as different as possible to sell more toys to kids.

Got Dream EX Casey Jones! Great figure! I hope this line goes far because I am definitely in after receiving Casey. Shredder is definitely Ordered

Hope the turtles go up for order soon!

Didnyou guys see necas post on ig earlier? Appararently they moved wherehouses and found some old turtle related figures and some con exclusives and will be offering them for sale on nov 4th at the neca store. Just wanted to give the heads up!

Didnyou guys see necas post on ig earlier? Appararently they moved wherehouses and found some old turtle related figures and some con exclusives and will be offering them for sale on nov 4th at the neca store. Just wanted to give the heads up!

I don't think that what they said.
All they are saying is there are some 2016 con exclusive TMNT products that were unclaimed (orders canceled or payment never went through). Together with other left over stock that the found in the warehouse. Not necessarily TMNT related.

Here's from ig, maybe I misunderstood but it still sounds interesting
IMG_0338.jpg

Back