TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish I could get those sets for a decent price. I have fond memories of playing that game at Chuck-E-Cheese and later at my friends house on the NES. I will keep an eye on eBay but can't bring myself to pay the $150 up-charge for both sets combined.

Where on ebay are you seeing 150$ for both sets combined??? I've only seen 150$ for EACH set and bids starting at 200$ for both sets combined.

Agreed. $150 for both sets is a great price - unless you are buying from the UK, where anything over $1.00 is now expensive.

He said $100 upcharge, meaning $300 for the pair. That's still pretty good, and look at it this way: someone else had to put the order in, pick the sets up, list them on eBay, pay eBay fees, and take them to the post and pay to have them shipped. Anyone expecting to get them at cost probably should reassess a bit. I know it happens with some SDCC exclusives, but it probably won't happen with these. Over time the price may trend downward, but probably not by much

Neca's full size leo up for PO at bbts. 899$. Couldn't imagine anyone getting all 4 when they release. Where the heck would you put them?

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC12908&mode=retail

NEC12908.jpg

Where on ebay are you seeing 150$ for both sets combined??? I've only seen 150$ for EACH set and bids starting at 200$ for both sets combined.

Yeah, up-charge was the key word there. Sets were selling in the $350 range at the time including shipping, so that's $150 more than the retail price of $200 ($100 per set) from NECA. Despite what I said, I actually placed an order early last week on eBay. They were running an 8% back in eBay bucks promo and I was able to score a set for $320 shipped. With the eBay bucks I'm actually only paying $295 for them, so $95 more than retail. I settled for that knowing that if these never see the light of day anywhere else then it's probably the best I can do. This was the only must-have SDCC exclusive for me this year and after seeing the in hand reviews it looks like an excellent set!

I was able to secure the turtles for cost thanks to a friend...just trying to decide if I want the other set or not.

Got my NECAs this morning. When they were first revealed, I made a comment that I thought April looks different on the box than on the vintage game (which I have, along with some vintage unused side art I'm going to use to restore it), but someone somehow convinced me otherwise.

Anyway, now that I have them in-hand, it's definitive: the Aprils don't match.

The figures are well painted, and they're larger than what I expected. Bigger than a Playmates figure, that's for sure.

Pass those bad boys on my way lol

Sorry...other set as in the Foot/Shredder set. I don't have an extra set of Turtles. :)

Been looking at ebay but I really don't want to pay immediate overreaction ebay prices...I will wait for them to settle a bit.

Those look great! Congratulations, and I'm glad you're happy with them! :clap

Cool pics.
Mikey is going to be really popular with his brothers when it starts to rain.

OMG! I was waiting for the second wave of this set and it paid off, this is all I need it, for those who don't know Lego's license with TMNT expired and Mega Bloks picked them up, they have been releasing the TMNT waves with different themes like the recent movie, the old school anime and finally the current series.

First wave of the classic series was the four turtles, bepop and rocksteady battle packs, with a HUGE krang figure. I don't know what else they released, but finally released the Turtle Van.

9094dd6e802450d8e3ef5f4d613818cd.jpg

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Gotta say these Neca sets are the coolest Turtles items I've picked up in a while.
Their different in a really unique way, and the packaging is the icing on the cake.

hope someone can help me out with this, i have been watching a couple of china neca turtle auctions online, has anyone purchased these, how is the quality, do you think they are worth picking up, thanks for any info

Back