TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

SDCC Exclusive? That's a bummer.

Yup. Two box sets.

4 turtles for the first box and three foot soldiers and shredder for the second box. I think they all look great, but it sucks they are sdcc exclusive. Hate to see how much they'll be going for on ebay and other places.

Not even sure how much the box sets will cost originally.

I'm sure these will have a non-SDCC version, but holy crap these are super cool. Will be hard to resist tracking these sets down.

Not gonna sweat the SDCC versions if they are difficult for non attendees to get. I doubt Neca would make new sculpts without plans for multiple releases.

I've never wanted one before but I feel like I've seen a ton of them afterwards. I think demand will be high for these but price may be prohibitive for some.

Breaks my heart that these are SDCC exclusive but like YoNoSe said maybe they will release single figs instead of box sets for general release

aww look how cute mikey looks sitting like that. these looks great but yeah these being SDCC exclusive and being a very popular brand; these will be hard to get both in person and online. I really hope neca can some how reuse the molds for a cool cartoon versions. those will be much better than playmates classics versions, ill try to see if I can get these online.

Ah here https://thenecastore.com/collection...ion-figures-arcade-turtles-4-pack-pickup-only

last year they sold all their exclusives through there,but this year they are doing this different? only 3,000 sets? stupid!

I wouldn't worry since the 1990 movie 7" turtles are rumored to be coming...

Thanks :) Good news about the 1990 movie turtles if true :D

I went to the link and it says pre order ...but it also says this :dunno

THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP AT SDCC 2016 ONLY. MUST PRESENT ORDER NUMBER AND VALID ID. LIMIT TWO PER CUSTOMER.

From NECA: "FYI - the only way we are able to make TMNT in this scale is for cons only & sold only in sets. License restrictions, no retail. #facts"

Back