TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pickup!

You ever see the video of when a guy gets his tmnt #1 first print sent to cgc to ge graded, gets its back, cracks it open, and it's not a first printing(they basically stole the first print)?

Why did the guy open it though? Isn't the whole point of having it graded and put in a box is to leave it in there, sealed. Why would he open it?

Why did the guy open it though? Isn't the whole point of having it graded and put in a box is to leave it in there, sealed. Why would he open it?

this is from the guys description under the youtube vid-

"I've been cracking a few PGX cases open to get them regraded at CGC because of auction price differences on particular issues. I always document cracking slabs open...* "- FroComb

this is from the guys description under the youtube vid-

"I've been cracking a few PGX cases open to get them regraded at CGC because of auction price differences on particular issues. I always document cracking slabs open...* "- FroComb

Seems like he used pgx as a guide to what cgc would grade it
Pgx didn't even put a sheet under the cover page

Lol @ pgx's response, "are you sure you sent us a first printing"
Then pgx grades it as a first printing

Just got the Classic Turtles for $8 each new, was thinking about the Figuarts but since the price is like 10% of it i think i'll just keep the classic and look at pics of them Bandais once they come out.

How big are the Figuarts? Website says they stand around 14cm, but what i recall is Figuarts figures are tiny, about size of Figmas? The Classic Turtles stands around 15cm but looks much bigger.

With the amount of switch out options on the Figmas, I kinda wish they would include a white eyes switch out option, like how the original 80s toys had those evil white eyes, that's how I like my turtles.

---

With the amount of switch out options on the Figmas, I kinda wish they would include a white eyes switch out option, like how the original 80s toys had those evil white eyes, that's how I like my turtles.

---

but there aren't any Figma Turtles right?

BTW if Figurarts are 16cm, that means they are way bigger than Vintage Turtles? Since Classic Turtles are 15cm, and Classic are taller than Vintage. But Figurarts feel small. But Turtles are bulky, so that means they are as big as the Classics?

Blast from the past, just pulled from storage:
4f1bbc5d5d4480014af7bf507ae7881c.jpg

fellow TMNT fans i have a parody(santa cruz screaming hand inspired/style) design over at teefury now, if you know anyone that would want pls let them know, cheers!
here it is-
3tQIgMn.jpg

https://www.teefury.com/screaming-mutant-hand

hoping it does well, if so will be gettin the tmnt "the works" release vol 1, been drooling over that at my lcs now for a long time. so good.:clap

I think they look good. Not for me but depending on price I might get some for my GF's nephew, he loves TMNT.

They deformed. Look at that giant head. I like proportionate collectibles better than bobbles and this stuff. Thats what I was referring to.

They deformed. Look at that giant head. I like proportionate collectibles better than bobbles and this stuff. Thats what I was referring to.

nah, younger turtles look like that. they are, mutants. forgot which episode where they showed baby turtles.

Back