TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping they would show off the 1st movie turtles.

I saw the classic tmnt figures from playmates at toysrus this weekend and they were god aweful

They're kinda not 1/6 stylistically though. They completely lack the mixed media aspect which kinda sucks imo.

agreed, wtf?

is cool to see a comic turtle like the necas but w/o the huge feet, do prefer the way they look after that initial huge feet style. the more in proportion look.

Also are any of you into the old figures? I also just discovered my original sewer set, van, and pizza shooter.

I loved the old figures when I was a kid, and still do for that matter. Had all four turtles + Bebop and Rocksteady. Forgot them one day at the playground and then they were gone :( I had the van also. Low on my list but I'd love to get them all again.

Got around to snapping pictures of my tmnt collection among other things. Enjoy!
IMG_20150727_095600218.jpg
IMG_20150727_095727645.jpg
IMG_20150727_095713009.jpg
IMG_20150727_095756679.jpg

Awesome collection. Those Playmates super-articulated turtles look a heck of a lot better without pupils. :wink1:

Thanks guys and gals. I was taking pics of other parts of my collection for another thread and figured I'd snap some of tmnt. Thought people would like seeing the fun poses of the NECAs.

Hey Shawpaw - what is that roof top the B&W turtles are displayed on? Where did that come from? It's perfect! You've got an amazing collection, man!

And for anyone who isn't familiar and wants to know, those are zolo cases on the moc turtles. They fit perfectly and are great protectors.
Awesome collection dude!
Thanks! I like to change up the shelves from time to time.

Love the poses. Wish I had those NECA turtles!
they are my favorites (pending mondo's recent offering). I really suggest getting them. I have an extra authentic raphael in great shape.

Hey Shawpaw - what is that roof top the B&W turtles are displayed on? Where did that come from? It's perfect! You've got an amazing collection, man!

It also has a green LED light in the base that lights up the clear display which has the logo carved out. I love it. Fits NECA and playmates figs. I bought it off a friend who was selling them on eBay. He made me one a few years ago. He currently sells dioramas and stuff from time to time. Keep an eye out for "custom tmnt" on the bay. Got mine for $55!

Back