TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Revoltech Leo, old school style:

c5ad0ca806a8228c408f59ff86008be3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look so great.

I'd get a Mikey if I could spare the cash, then I'd have one different figure for each guy.

Right now I've got the NECA Leo, 80s cartoon classics Raph, & the Nic Don. All great figures.

Revoltech Leo, old school style

Nice!

Yes, they look really good. Pose-wise you have to get the hang of it, but lots of possibilities. Had my set for sale for a while but recently decided; *-it, I am keeping these babies. Also helps I am a big fan of the Nick show. :)

I briefly read the Eastman & Laird stuff (IDW, I guess) in the 80s before I ditched comics for girls...but the idea somehow stuck with me more than the stories themselves.

I have both the NECA and Revoltech sets. Only displaying the Revoltech Leo with the Raph head swap at the moment. My girlfriend really likes the NECA set; not sure I need both but I'd rather hang on to them for now; it's not like they're taking up much space.

It hurt to buy the Revoltech set, but they aren't your standard action figure release, IMO...every now and then something special comes along.

I briefly read the Eastman & Laird stuff (IDW, I guess) in the 80s before I ditched comics for girls...but the idea somehow stuck with me more than the stories themselves.

I have both the NECA and Revoltech sets. Only displaying the Revoltech Leo with the Raph head swap at the moment. My girlfriend really likes the NECA set; not sure I need both but I'd rather hang on to them for now; it's not like they're taking up much space.

It hurt to buy the Revoltech set, but they aren't your standard action figure release, IMO...every now and then something special comes along.

they are both epic sets, but I prefer the Eastman/laird style
Tmnt #1(fifth printing) was the first comic book I ever got, so the nostalgia is unbeatable

To this day, I still prefer the NECA set of brothers to any other edition. Wish they made the 12" tall turtles in that style. Definitely my favorite look too 5x10

f4820bb0004d29abc58faa223ca3f16f.jpg

58109c4f281d1e80f9aaf5195d17cb38.jpg

I'm looking forward to cartoon accurate TMNT Fan Film using practical effects....Blood brothers

To this day, I still prefer the NECA set of brothers to any other edition. Wish they made the 12" tall turtles in that style. Definitely my favorite look too [...]

If push came to shove, I think I'd keep the NECA set over the modern style Revos, given that they go back to the source.

Refresh my memory...did NECA produce the turtles with multi-colour bandanas or are those the bootleg versions?

*edit: those also look like custom repaints in the picture...?

If push came to shove, I think I'd keep the NECA set over the modern style Revos, given that they go back to the source.

Refresh my memory...did NECA produce the turtles with multi-colour bandanas or are those the bootleg versions?

*edit: those also look like custom repaints in the picture...?

NECA only did B&W and red bandannas. Those are customs I did a while back

I have the red bandana Neca figs and I love them. I really wish that same style would be done in 1/6. But for now I am super happy with the Necas. Only wish they finished off the line with Shredder :(

So, has anyone gotten their First Goken Krang/Cerebral figure in yet? I missed the pre-orders, and there's slim pickins on eBay to buy one at the moment =/

Back