TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$30? I would have guessed more like $50-60 each based on what Revoltechs have cost in the recent past.

I haven't seen them for less than $60 individually since they were put up for preorder. If they were $30 I'd have jumped on them immediately.

Here are a couple of photos of my custom Nickelodeon TMNT I had someone do couple years ago....

Before:

tmnt1.jpeg tmnt2.jpeg

After:

tmnt3.jpeg

tmnt4.jpeg

tmnt5.jpeg

tmnt6.jpeg

tmnt7.jpeg

tmnt8.jpeg

tmnt9.jpeg

tmnt10.jpeg

$30? I would have guessed more like $50-60 each based on what Revoltechs have cost in the recent past.

I haven't seen them for less than $60 individually since they were put up for preorder. If they were $30 I'd have jumped on them immediately.

Never seen that price for Revoltech Turtles.
looks like I am mistaken
I swear there was a poster in this thread that claimed to get them in the $30s upon release

Actually they were initially priced at around 4200 ¥. Just around 40 dollars.

so they have popped about 50% since then. My dilema is, do I want to spend $230 for some pretty small figures. They are fantastic looking and Im guessing they might hold their value in case I ever decide to sell
decisions decisions

so they have popped about 50% since then. My dilema is, do I want to spend $230 for some pretty small figures. They are fantastic looking and Im guessing they might hold their value in case I ever decide to sell
decisions decisions

I was the same, $230 for 4 tiny figures I wasn't sure so I got a Zod and Bruce Banner [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't think just do it. Great quality figures and so much fun to pose
any other time of the year and im in, but i have 3 kids, xmas coming up, disney trip in a few weeks, all 3 kids have bdays in the next 60 days and i have $6k in property taxes due by jan. does the bleeding ever stop?
I was the same, $230 for 4 tiny figures I wasn't sure so I got a Zod and Bruce Banner [emoji12]
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
congrats!!!

Yeah, just get it while they're still somewhat affordable. I hope they'll make more. Or at least make revoltech micro versions. I'd get that too.

Got all 4 back in October.

Very fun to mess with and pose. I was scared to move them around too much, they just seemed so fragile.

In the end I'd say they were worth it, pricey but you get what you pay for. Playmates this ain't.

These are probably the best TMNT figures ever made, or at least go toe to toe with NECA's Mirage Turtles.

Attachments

• Revlotech TMNT 014.jpg
    Revlotech TMNT 014.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 594
  • Revlotech TMNT 010.jpg
    Revlotech TMNT 010.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 594
  • Revlotech TMNT 012.jpg
    Revlotech TMNT 012.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 594
Got all 4 back in October.

Very fun to mess with and pose. I was scared to move them around too much, they just seemed so fragile.

In the end I'd say they were worth it, pricey but you get what you pay for. Playmates this ain't.

These are probably the best TMNT figures ever made, or at least go toe to toe with NECA's Mirage Turtles.
Nice pics! Also want those neca turtles, tempted to get the knockoffs just to display them

Can't wait for the 1/6th versions to come out, wish hot toys could do a version of them

So over the weekend i found classic collection raph, mikee, and don at walmart. Didnt think they even carried them. Im on the hunt for a leo now to complete the team. If anyone has one they would like to spare that is still moc please let me know.
Thanks

Kind of shocked Walmart had those. Cool score!

Yeah it was definitely weird. They rung up as movies and television on the receipt. Only seen them at tru up to this point.

Does anyone know if they will do another shipment when shredder and krang come out similar to what happened with bebop and rocksteady? I dont wanna pull the trigger on aftermarket leo if there is a chance i can get him in store.

Yeah it was definitely weird. They rung up as movies and television on the receipt. Only seen them at tru up to this point.

Does anyone know if they will do another shipment when shredder and krang come out similar to what happened with bebop and rocksteady? I dont wanna pull the trigger on aftermarket leo if there is a chance i can get him in store.

If these are the retro/rerelease figures, I recommend checking out Toys R Us - those figures (including Shredder, Foot Soldier, and Krang) had been sitting on the pegs at my local TRUs for the past few weeks (albeit with the villains slowly being purchased)

If these are the retro/rerelease figures, I recommend checking out Toys R Us - those figures (including Shredder, Foot Soldier, and Krang) had been sitting on the pegs at my local TRUs for the past few weeks (albeit with the villains slowly being purchased)

They are the classic collection toon looking turtles not the rereleases.

Back