TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!

And to confirm the other reports, I just bought a few figures from my Walmart store and, though the shelf was marked $7.77 they rang up for $8.88. The store did adjust the price for me, but I expect that to be the standard before long. Still, for around $9 each, these are among the best deals to be had for action figures.

Currently watching the first season of the 2003 series. Part 3 of the underground story. So far these are pretty good. Must track down a set of these guys as figures.

Amazon had the classic figures for around $14-17 Thursday night, but they have went back up a bit, missed my chance to get all four for 60ish.

1st (and probably last) Annual Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Halloween Costume Contest! The results are in, and here are your winners!!

Honorable Mention:

leoasindy by TheLegoJoker, on Flickr
Leonardo as Indiana Jones!

3rd Place:

mikeasghost by TheLegoJoker, on Flickr
Michelangelo as Ghost!

2nd Place:

raphasbaby by TheLegoJoker, on Flickr
Raphael as a Toddler!

And the winner is.....................

donashoneybooboo by TheLegoJoker, on Flickr
Donatello as Honey Boo Boo!!!

Congratulations to all of our participants!!!

^ :lol :clap

Happy Halloween Freaks!
4A7F7819-13BB-42D1-9682-19749161C226-2910-000002786FC1890E.jpg

:lolAgent those photos are brilliant!! Love it. Michelangelo reminds me of ET when he see the kids dressed up as yoda

Great work dude!!:clap

I thought more like Michael Myers in the sheet ...

And tonight I got my Shell Raiser. Had fun putting that together, then realizing it was too big for the half I was going to put it on.

Last edited:
My patience paid off. There's a $30 off promo for the TMNT playset in Toys R Us Canada. I bought it tonight and I just can't stop admiring the sculpts and detailing on this giant piece of awesomeness.
It would look sick if someone repaint it with more paint apps

When I get mine, I'll keep it as it is.
I have the movie tower just now and that's pretty tall as well.
I though, won't get this cheap. I'm expecting to pay around $150 for it.

Due to the success of the classic line I hope they tackle tmnt movie turtles. The classics are flying off the shelves and it was almost like they were afraid of the outcome.

toys r us canada has the 11" turtles at $24 the shellraiser has been reduced $10 off and the lair playset is now $89 or so. just passing along the info.

Just picked up Metalhead, thinking about painting him in metallics, like maybe bronze over his yellow parts and the rest in mithril types. Anyone else painted theirs?

Lots of people have painted their Metalheads. I posted pics of mine a few pages back, or you can click my sig pic to view my Flickr account. Metalhead is pretty easy to paint and he looks great with just a bit of work.

Bronze and metallic would be awesome. You should def. try that. Then POST PICS!

Back