TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ordering metal head, fish face and dog pound this week. Not chancing loosing these guys.
I found today in a store in town the TMNT movie figures (all 4) and the party wagon :panic: not too cheap, but a decent price. So these will be in the collection, if I can find somewhere to put em.
And, nice pic from wall mart .

i saw that same display at my WM today as well...i counted 4 metalheads

i am trying so hard to stay away from that line but they are making it tough

Local TRUs are getting the Classics shipper in again. One TRU had just one full set (which I grabbed) and a couple Dons and Mikes. And yea, these are going fast - that shipper couldn't have been on the floor for more than three days.

With these things selling out so fast, I think it would be a huge missed opportunity if Playmates didn't make another wave or two. Seriously need Shredder, Bebop, Rocksteady, Splinter, April, Casey, Baxter, and a generic Foot Soldier.

With all the NECA, Matty, Hasbro, and Diamond stuff that's come out, I think these Classics still get "Figure of the Year".

I was only able to get Mike, Leo, and Don, at my local Toysrus. I had to get Ralph online, and I've been really happy with them. I’d like to see a second wave, but only four at a time it would be a great financial break for me and probably everyone else. April, Splinter, Shredder, and a Foot Soldier would be great for the next wave.

By the way has anyone noticed if the second first wave fixed the weird eyes on Don?

By the way has anyone noticed if the second first wave fixed the weird eyes on Don?

I noticed on all the new ones I looked at that the eyes were much better. There's was one Mike out of the eight figures total I sorted thru that had weird eyes - and even then the eyes weren't horrible, they were just looking up too much.

Saw this new display at Walmart and the slots were all filled and out of all the figures there were only 3 Metalhead, now 2.
ECA616C8-27D3-436B-9573-8309B76E4CBF-10541-000008A811D196B2.jpg

DA04EA83-D57D-46A4-9AA4-B730FEB03673-10541-000008A818FED660.jpg

I still haven't seen one at my local stores.

Oh yeah. And I put in an order for the toy yesterday. If the email was received!

Back