TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered all 4 classic turtles from gohastings for $54.19 shipped. Use code "STOCKUP" for $15 off. I believe the code expires 8/11 (tomorrow).

I'm tempted to cancel my order at BBTS but I don't want to take the chance of getting the wrong figures or damaged ones. And yes I'm keeping it MOC.

Here are some more pics I took of both the Classics and the new toon figures.

tmnt-classics.jpg

nicktmnt-pitt.jpg

nicktmnt-pitt1.jpg

tmnt-pitt.jpg

Yeah man. That was much appreciated! Who knows if I will ever find them in my local stores and ebay was looking kinda ridiculous with the cost on them so that was great! Thanks!:hi5:

Anytime. It was the cheapest I could find the figures. Who knows, maybe I'll buy another set to keep MOC if I like them enough.

I'm tempted to cancel my order at BBTS but I don't want to take the chance of getting the wrong figures or damaged ones. And yes I'm keeping it MOC.

I've never had a problem returning items or getting a refund from gohastings.

Thanks folks.

SanShouXMA: Yes, Mikey's nunchucks have been modified. I clipped the molded chains and replaced them with 5 links of small chain from a bracelet.

I already ordered my set of Classics, but how are the joints on them? Pretty tight? Or Loose?

Mostly tight, not real tight but surely not loose:wink1: Just picked up a set to open from tru, loving these guys there so fun to pose and play with......yes play with:lol

Got my son the new TMNT. I love the design, when does the new cartoon starts?
a940e3e5.jpg

Also saw this uber rare Shredder with removable brain that probably would sale for ridiculous amount on money on eBay :lol
dfe41057.jpg

Bro where did you get the 1/6 TMNT? Those are bad ass

Toys R us only has them as there sdcc exclusives for tru, but you can get them on ebay too. I soooooo love them to, there my favorates turtles of them all and there not to hard to find as every time I go to tru they always seem to be in stock even when all the other turtle toys are sold out.

Back