TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last bit.

mikey-leo-sparring5.jpg

mikey-leo-sparring6.jpg

mikey-leo-sparring7.jpg

mikey-leo-sparring8.jpg

mikey-leo-sparring9.jpg

mikey-leo-sparring10.jpg

mikey-leo-sparring11.jpg

Playmates website has the sdcc exclusive shadows leo available for 30 bucks for those who are interested. He is in the 4" scale and is painted to look like he is in the shadows which is very cool looking, however I watched a youtbe review of it and it does not have any articulation:( I would get one but 30 dollars for a 4" statue seems a little rediculus.

have anyone accidently went to the wrong Playmates website? just asking...

I may be interested in the shadow Leo if will make the other three available.

-

Playmates website has the sdcc exclusive shadows leo available for 30 bucks for those who are interested. He is in the 4" scale and is painted to look like he is in the shadows which is very cool looking, however I watched a youtbe review of it and it does not have any articulation:( I would get one but 30 dollars for a 4" statue seems a little rediculus.

Can you post a LINK for the shadow leo?

I finally received a donatello classics with normal eyes

I have gotten like 9 of these now and this is the first so maybe they are finally correcting these

i have two sets on order. cannot wait for them to ship. the classic versions are next on my list.

So do the 12 inch ones joints bend? Hows the articulation range on them compared to the smaller ones?

So do the 12 inch ones joints bend? Hows the articulation range on them compared to the smaller ones?

About 9 points of articulation from what I count, there at the hips, knees, shoulders wrists and neck (the shell is on a hinge to storage the weapons so if you count that 10)

turtles012-1.jpg

So they have the same as the smaller ones minus the elbow joint which kinda sucks but have the shell storage which is awesome.

I've got the new toon foursome, and got the Classics from Amazon 2 weeks ago.

Here are some pics of the new toon figures (haven't shot the Classics yet).

toon-tmnt.jpg

donny-dummy2.jpg

Those bases look amazing, where do you get the rock base and the Dojo base?? I'm looking for stuff like that to display with, thanks!

Do playmates ship to the UK? I'm tired of waiting for a store here to stock the small figures, and i refuse to pay the extortionate ebay prices...anyone know where i can get them?

Went to Toys R Us again today, got there right as the lady was stocking new turtles, literally perfect timing.

They had everything, but I passed on April and and Krang. Krang is actually pretty cool, but I want to see how he plays out in the series, if they widdle down the entire army of Kraangs to just the one we know from the original series or if they remain a whole army of them. If it comes down to one, I'll wait until they release another specific version of him, either way he shouldn't be hard to get they always have alot of him.

April just looks awful, like a 12 year old with no articulation. In fact none of these have anywhere near as good articulation as the Turtles themselves but I'm still glad I grabbed a Splinter, Shredder and Foot Soldier. I was going to get a 2nd Foot but the other box they had was double stocked with Splinter and no Foot. :(

Hereturtles.jpg

Back