TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah.. I want the TMNT III set but not a good time for me. Already bought the Keno set yesterday and have a wedding plus other expenses coming up. Of course the one time it’s an easy to get item too.

For a movie that is readily disliked by most fans, this set sold really quickly.
I think a lot of fans will just take any TMNT figures. Look at all the various ones that have been offered. Plus this is the last of the classic films even if it isn’t beloved and these versions of the Turtles have unique looks.

Just meandering thru Target and BOOM!

FullSizeRender.jpeg

I hit 4 different Targets pretty regularly and I have only seen the Casey 2 pack and the Bugman 2 pack. That's it. Hoping toon April hits online, and I can probably live without the Lawson pack.

Hah, same. He's gone now but while he was unexpectedly still available a couple of hours ago I was beginning rationalizations in my head.
Keno and the Professor are the only other figures I would want from the TMNT II line—and to be honest, I may skip them. I should have skipped out on Danny and the Hamato Yoshi two-pack, but like an idiot I caved. I feel like I have literally every movie TMNT figure now, except the Spirit Splinter and the two variants of Super Shredder.

I can wholeheartedly say that I am skipping out on TMNT III entirely. No thanks. 😂

There are currently no other movie TMNT figures that Neca could tempt me with, save for one. And we all know that it just isn’t happening at this point. I’d like some IDW Turtles though. The Loyal Subjects figures look pretty damn good. I’m glad I was able to eventually get in a pre-order for the SDCC set. We absolutely need figures from the IDW comics. And I know Neca could do even better.

Speaking of which, I just picked up the new Mirage Turtles and am loving the look of them. Return to New York was my first NES game besides Duck Hunt/Super Mario and maybe Zelda.

Last edited:
Keno and the Professor are the only other figures I would want from the TMNT II line—and to be honest, I may skip them. I should have skipped out on Danny and the Hamato Yoshi two-pack, but like an idiot I caved. I feel like I have literally every movie TMNT figure now, except the Spirit Splinter and the two variants of Super Shredder.

I can wholeheartedly say that I am skipping out on TMNT III entirely. No thanks. 😂
I have the Hamato Yoshi 2 pack but passed on Danny when he was (maybe still is) on BBTS - but the price combined with the underscaling due to use of John Connor body put me off. I never got Spirit Splinter or the Super Shredder variants.

I still don't have regular Shredder from SOTO. Haven't seen him on my usual sites which I prefer to stick to.

There are currently no other movie TMNT figures that Neca could tempt me with, save for one. And we all know that it just isn’t happening at this point. I’d like some IDW Turtles though. The Loyal Subjects figures look pretty damn good. Neca could do even better.

Tatsu?

I have the Hamato Yoshi 2 pack but passed on Danny when he was (maybe still is) on BBTS - but the price combined with the underscaling due to use of John Connor body put me off. I never got Spirit Splinter or the Super Shredder variants.

I still don't have regular Shredder from SOTO. Haven't seen him on my usual sites which I prefer to stick to.

Tatsu?
Yep, he’s never happening, unless they “generic up” his headsculpt. Which, I kinda don’t see them doing, as it would be a disrespect to him.

I got Danny on eBay for $60 and the normal TMNT II Shredder for about that as well. I’m mostly just missing the accessory pack from the first film. But I’ll be damned if I’m going to spend an upwards of $240 for four Turtle headsculpts and a busted up Shredder helmet—the only things I want the pack for, besides maybe the baby turtles and the street sign/manhole cover, for the street diorama.

I have most of the movie figures I want. I’d like to get Super Shredder as well as the Oroku Saki and Hamato Yoshi two pack at some point. My local Walmart has both so I’ll just need to get them at some point.

I passed on the April and Casey two pack, but I have them individually so not really sure I want them.

Keno was really the last of the main characters I was holding out for. Might get the Turtles III figures at some point when they’re available in two packs at retail.

Side note- I watched TMNT III for the first time since probably the early nineties just a while ago. It was okay I suppose. Definitely not good and I can see why it’s not beloved but honestly I expected a lot worse. The Turtles do look quite bad though and Leo in particular acts out of character and is more goofy than usual.

Fun fact the third movie they use there weapons a lot more so then the second movie. So I give them props for bringing back the weapons.

Went to local Target and only saw the Mutant Mayhem figures. There were zero Neca figures, and only one lonely vintage reissue Leatherhead.

I had the luck of finding the lawson turtles and the other mirage stuff at target.
I got me curious - has trevor or randy ever said anything about re-releasing the figures/deco from the red shredder/foot 4 pack nycc exclusive?
I had it and sold it misb at a loss on ebay a year after it came out to fund other stuff. Really, really regret it. Now it's going for around $500. Yikes.

Back