TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 4-packs are available again if anyone is interested. Both of the collectors that were interested found them in store today.
Shoot me a PM if anyone wants one. Going to give it to the end of the week before I return them.

Attachments

• 5CB4C1E4-ECEE-4E4B-930A-8593E4236DD1.jpeg
    5CB4C1E4-ECEE-4E4B-930A-8593E4236DD1.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 50
@TexasFinest
Would you be willing to part pieces out from one of the boxes? Id like to buy the communicators, two pizza boxes, the pizza with hole in it and Mikey’s shell grappling hook. Hopefully, someone else wants to buy the turtles and their weapons.

The 4-packs are available again if anyone is interested. Both of the collectors that were interested found them in store today.
Shoot me a PM if anyone wants one. Going to give it to the end of the week before I return them.
Thanks again for the cost plus shipping, good looking out.
After inquiring about a set from TexasFinest I got lucky and found the set! I found them restocking 3 more again today.

mid yiu could only have one set of turtles would it be style guide or disguise set? I’d probably only do disguise. I like the darker colors.

Thanks again for the cost plus shipping, good looking out.
After inquiring about a set from TexasFinest I got lucky and found the set! I found them restocking 3 more again today.

mid yiu could only have one set of turtles would it be style guide or disguise set? I’d probably only do disguise. I like the darker colors.

You're welcome, glad you were able to score them in-store

@TexasFinest
Would you be willing to part pieces out from one of the boxes? Id like to buy the communicators, two pizza boxes, the pizza with hole in it and Mikey’s shell grappling hook. Hopefully, someone else wants to buy the turtles and their weapons.

That seems a lot to ask of @TexasFinest who's trying to help out the community. That would leave him with an open box with missing accessories he can't return if no one wants the figures.

But a possible solution. You could get a set and sell off the figures with their weapons, if you really wanted just the accessories. That might actually be cheaper for you in the long run.

Looks like April/Casey and Ultimate April are showing up in store.

are movie Tokka and Rahzar suppose to hit Walmart too or just NECA website?

Had to run an errand and since Target was on the way i decided to stop by real quick. Lo and behold there was one 4 pack. I literally LOL'd like a tard and people around see a grown ass man excited to find ninja turtle toys. Kinda silly but I really didn't expect to find one😄.
20220401_140403.jpg

Had to run an errand and since Target was on the way i decided to stop by real quick. Lo and behold there was one 4 pack. I literally LOL'd like a tard and people around see a grown ass man excited to find ninja turtle toys. Kinda silly but I really didn't expect to find one😄.
View attachment 569817
congrats, always go with your gut feelings.

Back