TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just wondering how do you guys find space to store the packaging. i already filled up 1 and a half storage box and i only have the basic characters + movie turtles.

These can stack up really well, it is not that demanding, for now.

just wondering how do you guys find space to store the packaging. i already filled up 1 and a half storage box and i only have the basic characters + movie turtles.
I box up all my empty boxes into bigger boxes until they fill up, and I also have a high shelf that is filled to the ceiling with empty packaging. It's getting pretty silly how much space it's all taking up in my house, but I never plan to get rid of it.

I finally got around to fixing up my Neca TMNT shelf

IMG-0842.jpg

I like the changes they made to the vintage toy, its a lot rounder and the mouth is sculpted.. I was planning to wait for the Neca cartoon one but this is really tempting.. Price difference would probably still be huge though.

The price is what I expected. The Thundertank was $450, and while that was bigger it also went up for preorder a while before all these giant price increases from manufacturing and shipping.

BBTS has it for $500 with $125 down, but only $4 shipping. So I'm planning to order there.

Back