TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if I’ll get the variant set of April and Casey either. I like the 1990 film a lot, but just not sure if those variants are really necessary.

Personally I like Casey’s normal look more. I do kind of like April’s farm outfit though.

Neca Farmhouse 2 pack

FDdZ5X6WUAMwOOW
FDdZ5KBXIAgmsAG
I'll buy that if it's made available to me. Still waiting to be able to order regular unmasked Casey from somewhere though.

I had an opportunity to buy Danny on BBTS but passed due to learning that the figure is underscaled. Too expensive for such a minor character that isn't even the right size.

I'll buy that if it's made available to me. Still waiting to be able to order regular unmasked Casey from somewhere though.

I had an opportunity to buy Danny on BBTS but passed due to learning that the figure is underscaled. Too expensive for such a minor character that isn't even the right size.

I got the 2 pack on the blind preorder from walmart before it sold out, hopefully it becomes available on the Neca store for international customers. If I see that I'll post it here.

I still want Danny, but I don't want to pay the inflated price for it, don't feel he's worth it.

I’m glad I got Danny just because he’s one of those characters I never would have expected to get a figure of, and he probably won’t ever be made again.

Scale being off isn’t a big deal and I think he works fine with the other figures personally.

For me, I don't have much interest in the new figs, but seeing them in person on the shelf would be hard to resist. It's like a shiny new thing that you buy and inevitably regret.

Super7 teased the Turtle Van.

FEA-L-zWUAURMuC

my wallet. :cry:

Paid $480 for the Thundertank and I'm guessing the Turtle Tank will be similarly priced - likely more given how Super 7 keeps upping their prices on the figures.

It's not as gigantically large as the Thundertank, but I'm assuming same price since Thundertank went up for PO a long time ago.

Super7 teased the Turtle Van.

FEA-L-zWUAURMuC

I'm interested to see what it looks like. Wasn't NECA also "working" on a party wagon too? If so, will it be drastically different since it would be based on the animated show?

I'm assuming the Super 7 will be closer to the Playmates version, with some updates obviously. The Playmates one had NOTHING inside. :lol

I'm interested to see what it looks like. Wasn't NECA also "working" on a party wagon too? If so, will it be drastically different since it would be based on the animated show?

I'm assuming the Super 7 will be closer to the Playmates version, with some updates obviously. The Playmates one had NOTHING inside. :lol
Yes, NECA is doing a cartoon Van. Super7 does the vintage toy line updates, so yes theirs will be based off the original toy

Back