TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked Brickseek, and it doesn’t appear to be in-stock at my location or anywhere nearby. I’ll have to keep an eye out.

So I received an update from Loot Crate yesterday that the TMNT box with the Danny figure was pushed back to early September. It was set for this month originally if I recall correctly, so not a huge delay.

Someone posted an in-hand image of the Ultimate April figure. She turned out pretty good in my opinion.
3A11D22C-990E-4EF0-A2EC-C5E9CFF7F8CE.jpeg

I received mine in the mail today. It's a good figure, has its pros and cons. The ankle joint paint application could have been better. I honestly don't mind the knee articulation since it's not skin tone. Has some good accessories. Faces look good.

Great to have an April to go with all the other movie releases.

Really cool lenticular cover for the box too.

On your hunt for the NECA figures, has anyone seen the retro collection pop up? I saw the TMNT stickers go up, while I was Looking for extra retro Ecto-1 I read TMNT OG Party Wagon for 34.95 then I saw the listing on the website, The reissues turtles also have vintage cards, I went to other Walmart’s and didn’t see the stickers on the shelves yet giving me hope I can find them in the future, so far it’s just the four turtles with vintage cards and the bigger 8” Mike vs Bebop, Leo vs Rocksteady, etc
https://www.walmart.com/ip/TMNT-Ori...did=&affiliates_ad_id=566719&campaign_id=9383

On your hunt for the NECA figures, has anyone seen the retro collection pop up? I saw the TMNT stickers go up, while I was Looking for extra retro Ecto-1 I read TMNT OG Party Wagon for 34.95 then I saw the listing on the website, The reissues turtles also have vintage cards, I went to other Walmart’s and didn’t see the stickers on the shelves yet giving me hope I can find them in the future, so far it’s just the four turtles with vintage cards and the bigger 8” Mike vs Bebop, Leo vs Rocksteady, etc
https://www.walmart.com/ip/TMNT-Ori...did=&affiliates_ad_id=566719&campaign_id=9383
Ecto-1 is pretty cheap but i don't think the retros are released yet. I don't know about the vintage cards, did they come with the previous vintage reissues? Anyway there will also be a v1 Turtle Blimp if you have the space for it. For the 2 pack classic setw i think there are 4 sets Donny & Ralph haven't have sample pictures yet and Shreddar is in 1 of the pack (never seen a classic shreddar).

Ecto-1 is pretty cheap but i don't think the retros are released yet. I don't know about the vintage cards, did they come with the previous vintage reissues? Anyway there will also be a v1 Turtle Blimp if you have the space for it. For the 2 pack classic setw i think there are 4 sets Donny & Ralph haven't have sample pictures yet and Shreddar is in 1 of the pack (never seen a classic shreddar).
It’s cheap but it’s already discontinued, I went in Looking to see if Walmart’s really got in-store stock, I managed to get an ecto-1 through the pre order but didn’t know they would discontinue the entire real ghostbusters retro line already, my walmart recently re did their shelves and they had the ghosbusters toy guns and a bunch of empty stuff and I just got curious when I saw TMNT Basic leo, TMNT PArty wagon and got scared thinking I missed out!!!

The reissues they have been doing for the past decade just had generic cards with all four turtles, this walmart exclusive round went back to individual retro vintage cards

I’m excited for the Blimp, I missed this out when I was kid and can’t wait to buy one!! Hopefully they dabble into Playsets in the near future, I just got the villain bbts rotocast so we will see!

Attachments

• C19C0C6D-6C84-47B8-B4D8-CD2C1994AC33.jpeg
    C19C0C6D-6C84-47B8-B4D8-CD2C1994AC33.jpeg
    233 KB · Views: 40
  • 851589C3-6E72-4BFD-AC65-88C9FE8FEDED.jpeg
    851589C3-6E72-4BFD-AC65-88C9FE8FEDED.jpeg
    301.7 KB · Views: 33
I got the figure yesterday. It looks great, especially the head sculpts and outfit. The legs are ugly, which is ironic because I always thought the actress had sexy legs. :(

Maybe their Casey and April two pack will have new updated legs.

It’s cheap but it’s already discontinued, I went in Looking to see if Walmart’s really got in-store stock, I managed to get an ecto-1 through the pre order but didn’t know they would discontinue the entire real ghostbusters retro line already, my walmart recently re did their shelves and they had the ghosbusters toy guns and a bunch of empty stuff and I just got curious when I saw TMNT Basic leo, TMNT PArty wagon and got scared thinking I missed out!!!

The reissues they have been doing for the past decade just had generic cards with all four turtles, this walmart exclusive round went back to individual retro vintage cards

I’m excited for the Blimp, I missed this out when I was kid and can’t wait to buy one!! Hopefully they dabble into Playsets in the near future, I just got the villain bbts rotocast so we will see!

What do you mean they discontinued the GB line? Who, Hasbro? Or do you mean Walmart?

I have to say for a fairly basic figure NECA did a good job with April. The likeness is really pretty good, and the figure looks quite nice in-hand. Even the knees aren’t as bothersome, and look a bit better.

What do you mean they discontinued the GB line? Who, Hasbro? Or do you mean Walmart?
Walmart, they discounted the Real ghostbusters line, I still see the ghost popper and some stay pufts on the aisles, but the retro real ghostbusters and ghosts just hit the clearance aisle, i bought an extra set of the original four for 9 bucks each. The ecto-1 never hit the stores, they were only sold online from what I heard. I mean I checked my local Walmart’s and didn’t find any ghostbusters retro labels along with micro machines so they are trimming extreme lines now.

They are prepping the shelves for the holiday inventory for their layaways plans starting next month but nothing retro, I know the beast wars transformers are supposed to get released next month also but I was hoping for a firehouse at least.

It’s not fair since we haven’t even seen the movie for the nostalgia to quick in

Walmart, they discounted the Real ghostbusters line, I still see the ghost popper and some stay pufts on the aisles, but the retro real ghostbusters and ghosts just hit the clearance aisle, i bought an extra set of the original four for 9 bucks each. The ecto-1 never hit the stores, they were only sold online from what I heard. I mean I checked my local Walmart’s and didn’t find any ghostbusters retro labels along with micro machines so they are trimming extreme lines now.

They are prepping the shelves for the holiday inventory for their layaways plans starting next month but nothing retro, I know the beast wars transformers are supposed to get released next month also but I was hoping for a firehouse at least.

It’s not fair since we haven’t even seen the movie for the nostalgia to quick in
Maybe there's another wave by the end of the year or early next year? The movie doesn't come out for another three months.

Back