TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any guesses for what NECA will be putting up for Preorder later this week? I?m assuming it?ll be 1 new release 2-pack 1 previously released two pack (foot soldiers) then 1 deluxe figure (Android krang).

Could also be traag/granitor and zarax/zork sets.

Just came back from Target, and while I did not see the disguise pack, I did find 5 splinter-stockman packs. The funny thing was that they were on an endcap in the toy section amongst other random toys. It's always best to keep an eye out everywhere for these things. The store only has one small spot designated for TMNT in the neca section, which was filled with other figures at the moment. Makes me wonder if the neca guy sees there's no room on the shelf and then just doesn't fill it with anything.

Seeing how much they’re selling on eBay it’s gonna take a miracle to find them in stores. This set is a scalpers dream.

I purchased 2 TMNT Disguise 4-packs yesterday here in Las Vegas. Just by chance I asked my 5 year old if he wanted to stop at Target after school and for the first time ever, saw someone stocking the Neca section from 2 large boxes. She pulled out 3 of the Disguise sets which I didn't even know were out yet so I grabbed 2 of them. Good luck with the hunt, they must be hitting stores all over now.

Oh for the love of god..I don?t care anymore! Just send me the tracking number when it?s actually ready to ship :gah:

They honestly think this is making me feel any better about it :pfft:

In case you are wondering why this message is annoying me..I’ve had this exact same message sent to me from NECA for the last three or four mouths now

Hello,

Thank you for your order of one of our TMNT sets.

We are currently waiting on shipments of the Slash & Leatherhead 2-Pack, TMNT 1990 Accessory Set, and Cartoon Diorama to arrive and will begin shipping as soon as they are in hand. Due to the current shipping climate these shipments have been delayed, but should be arriving in the next few weeks.

You will receive an e-mail notification with tracking when your order ships.

Please note that the follow pre-orders should be shipping at the following times. Please be aware these dates may change due to delays in shipments arriving:

Slash & Leatherhead 2-Pack (54122) - April 2021
TMNT 1990 Accessory Set (54165) - April 2021
Cartoon Diorama (54164) - April 2021
Rat King & Vernon (International orders before 4/8) (54162)- April 2021
Rocksteady and Bebop 2-Pack (54100) - Q2 2021
1990 Movie Splinter & Shredder 2pk (54130) - Summer 2021
1990 Movie Foot Soldier 2pk with Weapon Rack (54129)- Late Summer 2021
Rat King & Vernon (all orders after 4/8) (54162) - Fall 2021
Triceraton & Roadkill Rodney (54160) - Fall 2021
Ultimate Pizza Monster (54218) - Fall 2021

Thank you for your patience,

N.E.C.A.

Last edited:
lol I'm sure they got fed up with getting a million emails of "where is this thing" and are preemptively sending these update emails often. I don't mind so much, I like to know what's going on.

Same here, I actually appreciate these emails. Much better than not hearing anything for months and not knowing the status.

If you don't like the email, guyver, why don't you simply unsubscribe? The whole point of it is to get an automated update with the current status.
Everything in the world is delayed right now. Accepting that our figures simply arrive when they arrive gives so much more peace of mind.

You can only get so many updates before they become redundant. There's a figure I've been waiting on, and every four or five months they tell everyone that things are nearing the final stages. They've said variations of that same line more times than I remember.

You can only get so many updates before they become redundant. There's a figure I've been waiting on, and every four or five months they tell everyone that things are nearing the final stages. They've said variations of that same line more times than I remember.

:exactly:

Don’t keep egging me on if you aren’t ready for my orders, or at least give me a different type of message

Posting image here too for funsies

2ff7df14-3e87-429d-a444-f37697e973e5-jpeg.29042507

Looking at the NECA Mutagen Man, it looks so different than what I remember.

My memory of the cartoon is probably distorted by the original Playmates toy.:lol

Good to see the Splinter/Baxter 2-pack available.

I almost made a 20-minute trip out to a local Target - Splinter/Baxter was surprisingly showing as in stock for pick-up for several days on their store website. But their inventory status is such a crap-shoot at times.

I do like the $14.99 flat rate shipping for NECA since I'm getting all 6 packs revealed so far - wish they would of let us combine all 3 weeks orders though.

Ace Duck was always one of my favorite TMNT figures as a kid. One thing though- the Playmates version had detachable wings. Wonder why NECA opted to not include those with their version.

Do you predict we'll get both April O' Neil's next week?

Both the Judith Hoag and cartoon 2-pack (w/Foot Solider)?

They said these will only be cartoon pre orders. I would like April and Casey sets like everyone else. They also haven’t put up Android Krang yet so that’s a possibility.

Ace Duck was always one of my favorite TMNT figures as a kid. One thing though- the Playmates version had detachable wings. Wonder why NECA opted to not include those with their version.

Wings will be included per their IG post

Saw the Casey Jones movie unmasked unpainted hs on FB

Hope that version is not a freakin exclusive :dunno

They said these will only be cartoon pre orders. I would like April and Casey sets like everyone else. They also haven?t put up Android Krang yet so that?s a possibility.

Oh, I think I got these weekly Friday preorders (cartoon only as you mentioned) confused with the weekly April Tuesday updates from Judith Haog - and assumed her figure would be the final preorder announcement.

Krang would be good.

As long as NECA continues to make these figures freely available for all to obtain, I am OK waiting a few months and not having them in hand when they are initially released at retail.

Neca is great and all and I love what they keep churning out- but where’s super7??? I still want to see what the April I preordered is now going to look like

Back