TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But he didn?t really do anything tho. He just kinda listened to splinter and snitched on the turtles. I?m pretty sure if you took him out the movie it would still be good. He was just an added element. Atleast April knocks out some foot soldiers

But he didn?t really do anything tho. He just kinda listened to splinter and snitched on the turtles. I?m pretty sure if you took him out the movie it would still be good. He was just an added element. Atleast April knocks out some foot soldiers

:exactly:

If he wasn’t in the film it wouldn’t matter . Bad choice NECA..if they called up Ernie Reyes Jr, I’m sure he would’ve been all for a Keno figure

I would say Danny actually has a bit of a mini arc in the film. I mean he’s not a hugely important character, but he is in a good chunk of the film.

We first see him when April’s boss stops over at her place and Danny is with. He’s a little punk and we learn shortly after that he’s hanging out with the Foot. He gives away that he’s seen the Turtles at April’s place and then inadvertently leads the Foot to them.

Later on he feels wrong about the way Splinter is being held captive and tells the Turtles which leads them to the Foot’s lair so Splinter can be saved and Shredder and the Foot can be dealt with.

He actually does a fair amount for just being a side punk kid role.

I would say Danny actually has a bit of a mini arc in the film. I mean he?s not a hugely important character, but he is in a good chunk of the film.

We first see him when April?s boss stops over at her place and Danny is with. He?s a little punk and we learn shortly after that he?s hanging out with the Foot. He gives away that he?s seen the Turtles at April?s place and then inadvertently leads the Foot to them.

Later on he feels wrong about the way Splinter is being held captive and tells the Turtles which leads them to the Foot?s lair so Splinter can be saved and Shredder and the Foot can be dealt with.

He actually does a fair amount for just being a side punk kid role.

Yup, exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:exactly:

If he wasn’t in the film it wouldn’t matter . Bad choice NECA..if they called up Ernie Reyes Jr, I’m sure he would’ve been all for a Keno figure

If Danny can get get a figure then Keno is surely to follow. Neca is definitely going to maximize that buck.

Oh man, that should not be a Loot Crate exclusive. Or at least, it should be available by itself without having to buy 4 figures.

Neca probably considers him to be such a niche character to get that sort of release.

Randy Falk just mentioned the movie Casey Jones reissue will be "better than before" (likely an Ultimate):

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/1364258737620459521

Elias Koteas confirmed back in July that he had agreed to the figure, despite the NECA Twitter feed insisting it was news to them:

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/1280605332419551232

I'd prefer they don't respond at all instead of lying to customers to move less desirable inventory. I should have totally held off on the Rapahel in Disguise 2-Pack. I mean, I knew it was almost a certainty a version with the non-masked head would happen -- but it's the uncertainty that always makes you question your better judgement in this hobby. :lol

He didn’t approve at first but when he saw some of the fan reactions to it, He gave in. Neca wanted to include the unmasked head originally but when he said no they went without it. So it really wasn’t their fault but just bad timing on it.

Sure, but Falk was telling folks on Twitter that no reissue was planned and they still had no likeness rights in place - even after Koteas implied it was a done deal.

Casey with his mask on is the much more iconic look for me, but I will likely buy whatever they put out anyways cuz that's what I do

I'm probably in for unmasked Casey as well, but I was just thinking how it would have been decent of NECA to throw in the Koteas head sculpt (as well as Splinter's slippers and extra hands from the 2-pack) into the upcoming movie accessory set. Would have been a nice gesture to show they weren't sticking it to early adopters of the line. At $65 shipped, it's not like they weren't overcharging people for that accessory set anyway.

At this rate they will probably release the entire baseball team from the Pizza Hut advert in the vhs release of the movie [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Used to know it by heart when I was a kid ?making it great? [emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or the guy who offered cigarettes in the foot lair . Lol forgot his name . Or the police chief and April two pack .

Considering that Casey was masked in less than two scenes in the actual film , an unmasked version is a must project since he mostly unmasked for the majority of the film.

I think I read that they decided to have Casey be unmasked for most of the film originally because it was hard to understand when he was talking through the mask.

I’m happy we’re getting a second Casey since I missed the two pack. The Raphael in disguise is less essential, but I would take it.

Also there’s this variant of Super Shredder releasing. Apparently it’s based on an exclusive mail away figure from a Chef Boyardee promotion back in the day.
BA68521B-00E0-4527-AF4B-0C3E354DC45F.jpeg

Back