TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if not. NECA are all over the place with the scaling of figures, both between and within lines.

Yes. The cartoon Chrome Dome was huge. However, the original Chrome Dome action figure was about the same size as the turtles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, I'm questioning myself in collecting the line after all these releases lol. They're going pretty deep, pretty fast. I barely remember some of these guys. I didn't even remember the bunny outfits and I prepaid for that Lootcrate set, so I guess I'll decide if I keep them.

i remember most of them from the old toy line (which mostly i didn't own). I will be skipping them as they look cool but the boxes will take up too much storage and also the total cost will add up.

but if i only collect TMNT Neca lines i would not hesitate to complete the series.

With Super7 I'm also realizing how much of my memories of TMNT is from the toys. I can't see myself getting the NECA Napoleon Bonafrog for instance, but then I looked at the toy and realized I had that, so I'd probably pick up a S7 version if they do it.

I feel like we're ripe for some new S7 preorders in the next couple weeks.

Super 7 is giving me what I had and NECA is giving me what I always wanted.

So in the new shipping update email from NECA they also mentioned the Raph/Casey 2-pack. Did I completely miss that set being available to order off their site at some point? I have still not found one in-store yet. I usually keep up on info through Randy?s Twitter, but as mentioned he has been MIA for a while now.

So in the new shipping update email from NECA they also mentioned the Raph/Casey 2-pack. Did I completely miss that set being available to order off their site at some point? I have still not found one in-store yet. I usually keep up on info through Randy?s Twitter, but as mentioned he has been MIA for a while now.

Preorders for those and Super Shredder went up Friday, August 28th at 11:00 AM EST.

Preorders for those and Super Shredder went up Friday, August 28th at 11:00 AM EST.

Wait, nope, I DID get an order in for that set. Lol. Sorry I just checked. But I guess I?m starting to lose track of what I have on order through various retailers at this point since it?s all been kinda a cluster.

Wait, nope, I DID get an order in for that set. Lol. Sorry I just checked. But I guess I?m starting to lose track of what I have on order through various retailers at this point since it?s all been kinda a cluster.

:lol Glad you didn't miss out.

So did I. The link in the NECA e-mail had showed a scheduled delivery for today, but I just checked it again and there is a red X and the message "You're shipment couldn't be delivered. Contact FedEx to arrange delivery.".

I looked up the tracking number on the FedEx site and it says "No scheduled delivery available", but the package was last scanned in Chicago a couple hours ago. Hopefully I'm good. I wish they'd updated it to "shipment delayed" instead of "couldn't be delivered", which makes it sound like the driver tried dropping it off and wasn't successful.

So did I. The link in the NECA e-mail had showed a scheduled delivery for today, but I just checked it again and there is a red X and the message "You're shipment couldn't be delivered. Contact FedEx to arrange delivery.".

I looked up the tracking number on the FedEx site and it says "No scheduled delivery available", but the package was last scanned in Chicago a couple hours ago. Hopefully I'm good. I wish they'd updated it to "shipment delayed" instead of "couldn't be delivered", which makes it sound like the driver tried dropping it off and wasn't successful.

I always set up my Fedex packages to be delivered to a local Walgreens for pickup.

-Mondo Gecko and Muckman 2 pack might be split into singles due to cost.

-Some of the Punk Frog accessories shown.

-Punk Frogs will be split into 2 packs

-Turtle Disguise 4 pack accessories talked about. (Multiple heads, Pigeon Pete, boombox, skateboard)

-Chrome Dome shown with Krang's Android body. Around 9.5" tall (explains that the size changed throughout the show)

-THE VAN IS SCULPTED!

-4 new Lootcrate boxes coming

-Sculpting new Mirage comic stuff

-Mondo Gecko and Muckman 2 pack might be split into singles due to cost.

-Some of the Punk Frog accessories shown.

-Punk Frogs will be split into 2 packs

-Turtle Disguise 4 pack accessories talked about. (Multiple heads, Pigeon Pete, boombox, skateboard)

-Chrome Dome shown with Krang's Android body. Around 9.5" tall (explains that the size changed throughout the show)

-THE VAN IS SCULPTED!

-4 new Lootcrate boxes coming

-Sculpting new Mirage comic stuff

He did mentioned that the van would be neca store exclusive right? My understanding of it was the sewer but I don?t know if he meant like to encompass the van also, if that?s the case a huge win for everyone.

He did mentioned that the van would be neca store exclusive right? My understanding of it was the sewer but I don?t know if he meant like to encompass the van also, if that?s the case a huge win for everyone.

He said the van would go up on the NECA Store.

Back