TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found 2 more at my other Walmart. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the heck!?!?! Thankfully I already have Splinter & Shredder from the GameStop release. My main interest in the two pack is the pizza that goes on Splinter’s head but I cannot justify $50 bucks for it. Now if you start finding the Krang and Splinter all over the place that is a different story. Lol

Some first looks at the 4 pack of turtles in disguise that look to come with those 1/4 scale alternate heads, the Punk Frogs, Ace Duck, and Chrome Dome.

EqA_LJiW4AAqvyw

Has Randy given up on twitter? Not a peep since Halloween from what I can tell.

Anyway, the cartoon is getting one hell of a line^ Child me would have been all over those.

I just want that Splinter and Baxter 2-pack, which is agonizing. I can't realistically afford to pay eBay prices, so I'm hoping they'll actually show up in my neck of the woods.

Has Randy given up on twitter? Not a peep since Halloween from what I can tell.

Anyway, the cartoon is getting one hell of a line^ Child me would have been all over those.

I've been wondering what happened to Randy too, hopefully he's just taking a break from social media again.

cool, but too many figures at the same time

i'd actually buy them all if they costed USA prices for me.
for $60-$100 per character i'm telling myself "nah, i'm a grown-up and they're crappy".
i totally know both statements are a lie.

i'd actually buy them all if they costed USA prices for me.
for $60-$100 per character i'm telling myself "nah, i'm a grown-up and they're crappy".
i totally know both statements are a lie.

:lol No - they actually are crappy, quality-wise. You should see the amount of paint flakes that came off my Leatherhead. I had to work his joints out over a spare piece of paper - it was like... snowing all over the place. Really just disgusting.

Might actually get Ace Duck even though I haven’t really been collecting the animated line. He was one of my favorite figures as a kid for some reason.

:lol No - they actually are crappy, quality-wise. You should see the amount of paint flakes that came off my Leatherhead. I had to work his joints out over a spare piece of paper - it was like... snowing all over the place. Really just disgusting.

wait what, i just ordered him.

:gah:

My Metalhead had all the paint on his upper knee joint rubbed off... had to scrap them off and repainted the areas it was difficult as i have to mix a flat black to match. also painted the black round joints on the sides black since i'm at it.

The pegs on the hand will flake off once you plug it in.

I don?t get the whole matte paint than just fabricate them normally.

Some of my pegs and joint have been broken from neca figures because of the excessive paint so I just scrape them off on purpose to be honest. They should not paint joints or pieces that get inserted into moving pieces.

I don?t get the whole matte paint than just fabricate them normally.

Some of my pegs and joint have been broken from neca figures because of the excessive paint so I just scrape them off on purpose to be honest. They should not paint joints or pieces that get inserted into moving pieces.

but they usually aren't molded in matching colors so the metal head will have grey joints instead of black. same goes for other figures rarely i see them molded in matching colors.

Some first looks at the 4 pack of turtles in disguise that look to come with those 1/4 scale alternate heads, the Punk Frogs, Ace Duck, and Chrome Dome.

EqA_LJiW4AAqvyw
Hey thanks for this! I did not know about the plans for those new characters. I am so glad they are making this line! Pity they can be hard to get, but hopefully in time I can catch them all!

EqA_LJiW4AAqvyw

Thank goodness I didnt start collecting the cartoon series. Theres so many! These bring back fond childhood memories though [emoji23]

Thank goodness I didnt start collecting the cartoon series. Theres so many! These bring back fond childhood memories though [emoji23]

Haha, I'm questioning myself in collecting the line after all these releases lol. They're going pretty deep, pretty fast. I barely remember some of these guys. I didn't even remember the bunny outfits and I prepaid for that Lootcrate set, so I guess I'll decide if I keep them.

Back