TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found my Kasey Jones at Target finally. Grabbed the last one.

62129463600__7F3AABB8-F10C-4EA9-BB19-C0C127ACE825.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a Casey Jones & Foot-solider cartoon 2-Pack for sale? I?m just missing that from the Target exclusives so far.

I have a spare I'd be willing to sell to you at cost + shipping. So like $56 after tax I believe is what I paid plus whatever shipping would be.

anyone seen the april oneil pack in the wild yet?

Yes. I lucked out with mine. Back when I was making runs to all the Targets looking for Leatherhead I happen to come upon the actual NECA lady of my area while she was stocking the shelves and she told me the days that she stocked that store so once April came out I hit that store up on those days at roughly the same time and it worked. Never saw April at the three closest Targets to me though.

Alright guys lucked out today and found 2 sets of the Bebop and Rocksteady 2-packs.

I already preordered my set thru Neca the other day so if anyone missed out and wants one shoot me a pm.

IMG_1991.jpg

I haven't pulled the trigger on the accessory pack yet, though it's getting down to the wire. The baby turtles and the Raph head are the main selling points for me, but $65 shipped is pretty steep. Most of those accessories would just end up in my spare parts drawer. Now if NECA ever releases a sewer layer diorama that doesn't cost over $150, the accessories would be great to litter the display with. Still, who knows if that will ever happen.

I also expect those extra heads to show up again in the future. Here's my prediction: Next year we'll get a con exclusive "Ninja Rap" 30th anniversary box set with all four turtles given new Secret of the Ooze head sculpts. They may even include a Vanilla Ice figure. A few months down the line, they'll release Ultimate versions of each turtle with all their previous head sculpts - including Secret of the Ooze (or maybe a third all-new 1990 head for each brother if they plan on milking fans with separate Ultimates for both movies). They could even recycle most of the parts from the accessory set, which would make ordering it now even more regrettable down the line. Decisions, decisions...

I feel confident they'll pull this crap with movie April as well. We'll get a standard release on the NECA Store early next year, then around autumn she'll probably pop up as a Wal-Mart two-pack (in a new soft goods yellow raincoat, most likely) along with the unmasked Casey Jones. Two more characters fans will be expected to buy all over again.

I feel like a complete sucker but I bit on both the accessories and diorama off NECA's site. Have absolutely no clue where I would put the diorama but figured at worst I could pass it on to someone else later on and get my money back. There's some talk that it might connect with a future sewer playset down the line. I was watching some videos covering NECA's ToyFair display from earlier this year and they also had a Technodrome diorama set up, so I'm curious if that is something they also plan to release.

Also, Super Shredder is freaking awesome. It has a really odd torso/waist design though, like it is a very "bobbly" moving joint, at least on mine. Still hold a pose with no problem. In hand I don't think the shading looks cartoony at all, and in fact is one of my favorite TMNT figures they've done so far. It was also really strange to open up a NECA figure and have all the joints move perfectly fine right out of the box, lol.

But good lord, I'm sorry, that April figure is complete trash. The last time I had that feeling, where I opened up a NECA figure and immediately felt like I wasted my money, was when I picked up the truly awful Interstellar clothed figures a few years back. It would have been a bit more palatable if the foot soldier was at least a bit more unique, but he is barely a variant. Also both figures in the pack I got have a ton of sloppy paint gloss all over, which makes them seem even more cheap. Oh well. Here's hoping the movie April will be better. She is just so out of scale with the other figures it is truly baffling.

I am still looking for the Casey/Footsoldier cartoon pack if anyone comes across one, a big thanks to cbulas1 for hooking me up with the Leatherhead/Slash pack a couple weeks ago!

Wasn’t to keen on the accessory set but put my order in last night . I’m sure people will be selling all the extras when these start shipping

the auctions will include everything minus the alt heads at a cheap price . The heads will be auctioned for triple the amount of the accessory set alone :slap

I am still looking for the Casey/Footsoldier cartoon pack if anyone comes across one, a big thanks to cbulas1 for hooking me up with the Leatherhead/Slash pack a couple weeks ago!

You're very welcome!

I just got an email from Megalopolis about their "Scratch, Ding, and Dent" sale, and NECA's Turtles in Time Mikey (https://megalopolis.toys/collection...ts/tmnt-turtles-in-time-series-2-michelangelo) and Raph (https://megalopolis.toys/collection...copy-of-tmnt-turtles-in-time-series-2-raphael) are included in the sale for $17.99 each. If you don't care about damaged packaging, that's a great price for two of the brothers!

Damn, I'm late to the party. I purchased the 1:4 Raph and passed on the 1:6 turtles so I had no idea they were making all of these other cool characters! So Tokka and Rahzar won't be available in stores?! I'm truly bummed out. Is there any place I could grab any of the 1:6 scale turtles from?

Thanks!!

Damn, I'm late to the party. I purchased the 1:4 Raph and passed on the 1:6 turtles so I had no idea they were making all of these other cool characters! So Tokka and Rahzar won't be available in stores?! I'm truly bummed out. Is there any place I could grab any of the 1:6 scale turtles from?

Thanks!!

Not that I've seen. I'm sure plenty will hit eBay once they ship though. Also just FYI they are not 1/6 scale. They're about 1:10 scale. The Turtles themselves are about 6" but regular humans should be 7".

Back