TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone think they will offer the 1990 Movie Diorama? I know there was an option for that when they launched the 1990 figures in 7 inch form at SDCC a few years back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safe to assume it?s based on location. I must be close to their distribution center as it was only $13 for me.

Does anyone think they will offer the 1990 Movie Diorama? I know there was an option for that when they launched the 1990 figures in 7 inch form at SDCC a few years back.

I'm going to be opening up commissions soon for a rooftop scene

118144523_606509453565677_2841137274553876361_n.jpg

How many diorama scenes are there? Im on a waitlist to get the regular street scene diorama, then neca puts up the cartoon version haha so confused, granted there?s a huge $50 difference so makes me wonder what?s all changed

How many diorama scenes are there? Im on a waitlist to get the regular street scene diorama, then neca puts up the cartoon version haha so confused, granted there?s a huge $50 difference so makes me wonder what?s all changed

I know of three versions of that street diorama. One was based on the 1990 movie and was a SDCC 2018 Exclusive (as far as I know). Then there is the basic version you are waitlisted for. This one, of course is based on the Cartoon. I believe the TMNT versions have different paint schemes than the regular and have some additional stuff added. I am not sure what, though I can see some things in pics.

That?s the confusing part on the surface the only difference i see is the antenna but seems like if i want to display my turtles i would want the cartoon version but then again, bebop and rocksteady have accessories for decorating also!

So I was very fortunate today. Apparently NECA shipped my Super Shredder, but my account still shows the order as unfulfilled and I got no shipping notice from anyone. The problem was, I had a glitch with my browser and placed to order under my previous address and there was nothing they could do to fix it. Fortunately, a tenant at the apartment building tracked me down on Facebook and let me know it came and I was able to pick it up. I’m trying to be understanding of e-commerce being newer for NECA, but this has been a rough experience.

I'm still waiting on the City Demon Predator shipped on 3rd of August. Now entering week 6 of it moving from the US to Ireland. Yeah, things didn't used to take this long.

I am guessing Walmart got dibs on most of this first run. When Neca put it up for sale, it was gone in under four minutes. I think that was because they were only allowed to sell a small number. The second run, however, was a non-refundable preorder being made-to-order. Now we wait for that production.

heads up, your inbox is full

Does anyone have a Casey Jones & Foot-solider cartoon 2-Pack for sale? I?m just missing that from the Target exclusives so far.

Anyone know if the Neca Predator 2 SDCC is hard to find. I found this at my Walmart and didn?t feel like looking for the correct thread. The search engine doesn?t work like it?s suppose to.

IMG_1947.jpg

Back