TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would definitely buy Tatsu. I would probably also buy some unmasked Foot Soldiers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might as well make the red haired kid who steals the tv?s at the beginning [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is exciting for me.

61C8E1A6-9AC5-459F-917B-AFD46849380C.jpeg

I wonder what outfit they're giving April?

G4qEv5s.jpg

2qSPP8u.jpg

Q2D7C2T.jpg

ssLQ8NJ.jpg

FutPXHE.jpg

46e7od9.jpg

CWq1Iiu.jpg

Personally, I prefer the promo shots, isn't in the movie and the house look with the tight black miniskirt :drool

However, for a figure, I think yellow coat is the most memorable or the subway brown outfit.

In the 1/4 scale i have the turtle set, a few foot soldiers and Shredder. Have they released anything else or announced anything else?

Splinter and Casey have been confirmed to be coming in 1/4 next year. I'm guessing April will follow but nothing confirmed yet.

I wonder what outfit they're giving April?

Personally, I prefer the promo shots, isn't in the movie and the house look with the tight black miniskirt :drool

However, for a figure, I think yellow coat is the most memorable or the subway brown outfit.

I'm assuming the yellow jacket one, just as the colours the most easily iconic/recognisable for April.

Yellow jacket may be the most iconic, but I would think they'd go for the farm/NYC outfit from the end of the movie as it's the most screen time.

I'm going to buy an April figure no matter what, but discussing the possible outfit they might use just really drives home how boring this figure could possibly be. I hope they are able to do something creative with it that makes it a little more exciting.

My Neca wish list:

1:1 Shredder replica helmet
Tatsu figure with foot soldiers "Ninja vanish 3 - pack edition" :)
1:1: Foot solider replica mask

My Neca wish list:

1:1 Shredder replica helmet
Tatsu figure with foot soldiers "Ninja vanish 3 - pack edition" :)
1:1: Foot solider replica mask

Oh, man. I never thought about a Shredder Replica Helmet. That would be awesome.

I don't have a wishlist for Turtles as such. Tatsu seems like he'd be a good one. But at this point nothing feels off-limits with the 1990 movie anymore, not with the kind of success the line is seeing. I won't be surprised now if they make Danny or a young Sam Rockwell. I won't lie, that'll make me pretty jealous on behalf of other lines that I collect which are missing key characters - T1 Sarah Connor, different versions of Kyle Reese, Harrigan from Predator 2. That's not a huge list though to be fair, and they may yet come.

Well don't forget, most of these figures haven't required actor likeness. So far, Shredder is the only figure released with a likeness. Casey seems in the works, April is on the way, it shouldn't sting like some of the missing figures in other lines.

I'm excited about the SOTO Shredder coming, I saw a cool custom made from the 1990 Shredder and wanted to give it a shot, but one straight from NECA will be easier. It's easy money for them, most of it is rehash from the 1990 figure with alternate suit color.

Back