TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Movie April looks eminent, Judith Hoag is LIVE with Randy on Instagram now, sounds like they'll either sell it on their site like Toka and Razar or through some business of hers.

Nice..personally I would like a Paige Tremco April , as I always thought she was the hotter April ..even to this day..she’s still hot :wink1:

The completionist side of me wants an April figure but they are going to need to figure out a way to make that figure exciting. Maybe unmasked Casey 2 pack?

Well it seems like another made to order item, so I don't know how much they'll do to sweeten the package. Randy said they're already along with a proto and they'll be sending Judith photos she plans to share with fans through her social media and YouTube channel.

The completionist side of me wants an April figure but they are going to need to figure out a way to make that figure exciting. Maybe unmasked Casey 2 pack?

There’s something to be said on 80’s-90’s fashion for women including the big curly hair and Weird makeup look So that’s why I’d prefer TMNT 2 look for a figure than Hoag’s look. But Hoag’s version was more catered to the actual April from the cartoon series so I can see why she was cast

That's funny I was just looking at the 1990 Turtles 30th anniversary reunion vids she hosted on youtube and was going to post that if NECA wants to make movie April they'd probably find her quite amiable to the idea.

As far as attractiveness she would not have been my 8 year old self's ''type'' :lol - I was more into Kim Basinger in Batman - but 38 year old me has broadened his preferences....

Well it seems like another made to order item, so I don't know how much they'll do to sweeten the package. Randy said they're already along with a proto and they'll be sending Judith photos she plans to share with fans through her social media and YouTube channel.

Good. It'll actually be possible to get one.

That's funny I was just looking at the 1990 Turtles 30th anniversary reunion vids she hosted on youtube and was going to post that if NECA wants to make movie April they'd probably find her quite amiable to the idea.

As far as attractiveness she would not have been my 8 year old self's ''type'' :lol - I was more into Kim Basinger in Batman - but 38 year old me has broadened his preferences....

I agree..but compared to other film and tv I saw Paige in over the years.. my tastes often shifted to Tremco as the more attractive April :lol

However I liked Hoag in the Halloween town franchise :lol

I'm definitely in for an April figure, practically anything they make from the first movie I'll buy. But her and an unmasked Casey will be a terrific pair. The distribution sucks right now with Walmart, but aside from that this is shaping up to be one of the best toy lines ever in my opinion.

I agree..but compared to other film and tv I saw Paige in over the years.. my tastes often shifted to Tremco as the more attractive April :lol

However I liked Hoag in the Halloween town franchise :lol

'Turco' is her surname according to my search. I had seen her most recently as a regular in The 100. Decent show.

I'm definitely in for an April figure, practically anything they make from the first movie I'll buy. But her and an unmasked Casey will be a terrific pair. The distribution sucks right now with Walmart, but aside from that this is shaping up to be one of the best toy lines ever in my opinion.

It is, and all pretty great looking figures. I've been astonished at the popularity - it is such that everything is in instant sell-out - even rereleases - and they are already progressing to harder-sell characters like April - the T2 line was almost a decade old before they made John Connor.

Alternative heads from the 1st movie?

117597868-10157515499854849-4907680310578774790-n.jpg

'Turco' is her surname according to my search. I had seen her most recently as a regular in The 100. Decent show.

It is, and all pretty great looking figures. I've been astonished at the popularity - it is such that everything is in instant sell-out - even rereleases - and they are already progressing to harder-sell characters like April - the T2 line was almost a decade old before they made John Connor.

Sorry Turco ..your right

Well the development in the NECA franchise of TMNT has truly impressed up until now. I still debate the production of their method of articulation joints..although light years ahead of the fragile predator figure joints. I still question the material they use for their plastics. It still seems a bit fragile and delicate out of the packages or boxes. I have faith that sooner or later they finally develop an articulation system where we don’t have to worry about breaking the slightest joints ruining the figure.

April and unmasked Casey would sell like hot cakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alternative heads from the 1st movie?

View attachment 492884

I like it :hi5:

It’s too bad the looks were changed in the heads after the first film to make them look more cartoony and kid friendly ..thanks to the soccer moms :slap

I always thought the original head designs were the best because they brought both the mystique of a ninja while showcasing the art of the cartoon which was a fad back then

Back