TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot wait for these. I still remember when I was a little kid and all I wanted was TMNT toys. The first two I got were Splinter and Shredder (because my parents told me they could not find the turtles). I was 6 and used my own birthday money to get them. First toys I ever bought myself so toy Splinter and Shredder will be especially welcomed.

Hey guys just an FYI for my forum friends. I PO the 7in shredder splinter and foot soldiers from GameStop in store. It?s not yet announced or on their site. You?re welcome.

WuTsOTK.png

You can preorder Shredder, Splinter, and the Foot Soldiers online but the same thing that happened the first time the turtles went up is happening. Getting charged shipping individually for each figure. They added a bundle after a few days last time, I preordered for now but will cancel and reorder if they put a bundle up.

You can preorder Shredder, Splinter, and the Foot Soldiers online but the same thing that happened the first time the turtles went up is happening. Getting charged shipping individually for each figure. They added a bundle after a few days last time, I preordered for now but will cancel and reorder if they put a bundle up.
There is a bundle up. $99.99 with a free shipping option.

Can you imagine the party wagon re release??? Thanks for the heads up! I?m hoping for a re release shredder since it?s the only one im missing from the 2015 re release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you imagine the party wagon re release??? Thanks for the heads up! I?m hoping for a re release shredder since it?s the only one im missing from the 2015 re release

I think I only nabbed Bebop, Rocksteady, and Leo in 2015...

I think I only nabbed Bebop, Rocksteady, and Leo in 2015...

They were easier to nab thanks to toys r us, but thanks for the heads up!

Also if you missed the first run of the Neca Tmnt turtles Gamestop has them in stock for the time being! I missed out on two and managed to complete my collection now!

Back