TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooooo these would be the turtle figs I would love to have but judging from comments here there wont be an easy way to pick these up outside of actually being there or buying for a premium price from a 3rd party?

Congrats to everyone excited about the new TMNT figures! They all look great, but I'm only interested in having the Turtles themselves on my shelf.

I already have the Target-exclusive cartoon and SDCC-exclusive arcade Turtles, so I don't need these slightly repainted cartoon and slight repainted Turtles in Time figures.

Saw this set at Walmart today for $45
d1cee8cefae11a6fc33c858715adabb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Baxter is a beauty. Not sure how I feel about Splinter and the turtles tho. They're updated versions of the playmate designs....but not cartoon accurate, which is fine since NECA is taking care of that.

The foot soldier looks cool too. Also, is that an Arnold Conan down there?

Who will also be mine. Hell, I might be more excited for the Conan set of 3 figures... (As if I'm not buying both lines, anyway... Somehow. :lol)

I'm definitely getting Baxter. If Neca makes him, he will look like the cartoon, which is fine, but the playmates design was actually better than the cartoon version. So I want both. I think I will skip the turtles and Splinter tho.

I was always disappointed in the cartoon versions after being introduced to the Turtles craze through the toys. The cartoon's designs always seemed so... watered down compared to the Playmates versions. Super7 definitely has me hyped. :rock

I really hope you don't have to remove the weapons from the sprue. That's a "fun" idea that I think would be terrible in execution.

Back