TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
digging the designs but I'll stick with NECAs figs... Also, my DreamEX Raph & Leo arrived, they are AWESOME! so happy to have these.

anyone knows what happened to the latest Ninja Turtles show? noticed Splinter is now chubby, Don & Leo are slim while Mike & Ralph are bulky.

They have all 4 sets of turtles/villains at my local target if anyone needs them for cost plus shipping. At least they did last Sunday. I can check again tomorrow. They had multiples of each.

Yes! Childhood memories galore! I was never allowed to have a Super NES as a kid but every chance I got I went to my friend’s house to play the arcade style TMNT game. Definitely giving this a try when I get home.

but it's more of a combination of NES. it doesn't incorporate the SNES movesets. the super move is limited to the power bar instead of draining hp.

Oooh that looks fun

Still have my Turtles in Time cart for my SNES but as it's all packed away been too long since I played it.
Loved the arcade game on the NES as well so I'm hoping this will tickle the nostalgia bone

Will have a look at this

Neil

Oooh that looks fun

Still have my Turtles in Time cart for my SNES but as it's all packed away been too long since I played it.
Loved the arcade game on the NES as well so I'm hoping this will tickle the nostalgia bone

Will have a look at this

Neil

the main map uses the 1st NES game which is not on arcade.

Looks like April and Casey are joining the Turtles

Screen-Shot-2019-07-17-at-4-54-26-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-07-17-at-4-57-08-PM.png

Back