TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got them all! View attachment 458717

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Congrats bro! I may never have them all, I have yet to see any of them in any San Antonio target, and I only have two of the movie ones because they sold out fast, San Antonio is a turtle town from what I heard but i have yet managed to find any at all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe about 3"? I can measure him later

Awesome yah if you wouldnt mind I would love that. I was interested in getting him but I'd like to know the size of him in and out of the Walker, thanks ;) It's the target exclusive from the convention from neca right?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Congrats bro! I may never have them all, I have yet to see any of them in any San Antonio target, and I only have two of the movie ones because they sold out fast, San Antonio is a turtle town from what I heard but i have yet managed to find any at all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks, yeah keep looking, it took me several attempts at finding them all at retail.
Awesome yah if you wouldnt mind I would love that. I was interested in getting him but I'd like to know the size of him in and out of the Walker, thanks ;) It's the target exclusive from the convention from neca right?

Here you go. Right around 4". And yes these are the Target 2 packs.
20190625_103628.jpg

Is he two packed with Shred head?

No. He comes with Donatello. Leonardo is packed with Shredder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah the twos packs are
Leo and Shredder
Donnie and Krang
Ralph and Foot Soldier
Mikey and Foot Soldier

Finally got them all! View attachment 458717

I wasn't sure if I should get all 4 movie turtles - they recently were finally made available for pre-order in Europe - but your shot just convinced me that I do. Just pre- ordered them. :wave Especially your pose on Mikey is beautiful.

I wasn't sure if I should get all 4 movie turtles - they recently were finally made available for pre-order in Europe - but your shot just convinced me that I do. Just pre- ordered them. :wave Especially your pose on Mikey is beautiful.
[emoji817][emoji487][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172]

I need both of them, if you back out let me know please, I'll grab your preorders ;)

no backing out here, Im so stoked to get these!

Just noticed Leo has gone out of Stock now
Raph is still available though

Never did order them.
Might look at bank balance & see if I can afford to get Raph

Neil

makes me happy to be ahead of the ball!

edit: Leo and raph are both in stock on KGHobby

if on the fence i suggest just get them if you can afford to. because once you missed out the sales from official sources, you'll run the risk of getting bootlegs that has been flooding the market.

Bigger pics from Toyark:

Batman-vs-TMNT-Leo-and-Batman.jpg

Batman-vs-TMNT-Raph-and-Robin.jpg

Batman-vs-TMNT-Donnie-and-Batgirl.jpg

Batman-vs-TMNT-Mikey-and-Alfred.jpg

Batman-vs-TMNT-Shredder-and-Ras-al-Ghul.jpg

They look pretty stacked, weird how they kept scaling the turtles with all the humans in the pics so they're all different.

250? I wish playmates would just give up the license already so we don’t have to pay so much for quality tmnt figures. Who is making these? Mattel? Give it to them

Back