TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear you paying it forward! That’s what makes communities like this great!

Ironically, I just popped in to say I picked up a Mikey an Leo set at Target today while hunting for clearance Stormtrooper Hans (no luck there sadly). I’m not a red card member so I didn’t get the 5% discount but I’m happy to pass them along for cost plus shipping. I’m hoping I get as lucky when Bebop and Rocksteady start shipping.

Hey man, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen the Vintage Series Han in Stormtroopers disguise at my local Target. Or are you looking for the 7 inch Black Series Version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol

Yes, it’s the 3 3/4” stormtrooper Han. I do already have one but at clearance prices I was just looking to grab a few more as stormtroopers. You can never have too many of those, right :lol I appreciate everyone willing to help though! Very nice of you.

I don’t mind. I love this community. Last year, a guy named Buttmunch helped me find a Marvel Legends Walmart Exclusive Thanos. I’ve helped others get hard to find Marvel Legends too. This just felt like I stumbled across a treasure trove. I have to share it! I’ll ship Raph and Mikey to you if you’d like, but both Leonardos have been spoken for (My Target didn’t have a Donatello).

Cool thanks. I haven't been able to source any of the TMNT NECA packs.

Lol

Yes, it’s the 3 3/4” stormtrooper Han. I do already have one but at clearance prices I was just looking to grab a few more as stormtroopers. You can never have too many of those, right [emoji38] I appreciate everyone willing to help though! Very nice of you.
There is a local mom and pop toy store that I do I.T. for (actually backing up a drive atm). He gets and has ALOT of sw stuff. If you wanna push me pics of stuff you're looking for I can check anytime as well as the normal franchised haunts.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you're in Canada, EB games has the NECA 2 packs you can order online. I was surprised to see them offer it

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

What two packs of the toon Neca figures have been hardest to get in US? They’re up for pre order in UK but I can’t get them all at once. Some will have to wait til later so I need to prioritise.

What two packs of the toon Neca figures have been hardest to get in US? They’re up for pre order in UK but I can’t get them all at once. Some will have to wait til later so I need to prioritise.

The Shredder one definitely. I'd assume Krang followed that. Also was reading on Toyark from NECA's little meetup thing they had this past weekend, they showed off the cartoon Slash and Leatherhead. Supposed to be coming to Target too in addition to a 2-pack of foot soldiers.

Thanks to Cicada17 for helping me out and getting me the Shredder set!

Great, thanks. I got my order in for Shredder, expecting him to be popular but then had doubts, thinking people might army build and pick up the others. I’ll keep it as it is and likely go for Krang next!

I’m still looking for the Mikey set. Been checking my Target for weeks now and nothing. Looks like they dried up in my area.

I have an extra one I’m about to return, since I heard there’s going to be a Foot Soldiers 2-pack. I was planning to sell Mikey and keep the Foot Soldier. Package is still sealed. PM me if you’d like me to ship him to you.

Finally got them all! 20190621_235457.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back