TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the cabinet I've been waiting for from Arcade1Up! I will definitely be adding it to my theater room! I'm so glad we only have to wait until August!

i see only "i'm a bum". :dunno

MyOElKg.jpg

I’m concerned that four people won’t actually be able to play the game comfortably. The Arcade 1Up cabinets are kind of narrow, and that one has four joysticks w/buttons...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m concerned that four people won’t actually be able to play the game comfortably. The Arcade 1Up cabinets are kind of narrow, and that one has four joysticks w/buttons...

Yeah it's got an expanded console for the joysticks but you and a few buddies would be really cozy. I played through the game a bunch on Xbox Live Arcade back in the day along with the other Konami games like The Simpsons and X-Men. I loved them but am pretty done with them too lol.

My local Target just got the NECA Cartoon Turtle two-packs. So I nabbed a couple of Raphs and a Mikey so I can build a troop of Foot Soldiers. If anyone is interested in a single Raphael or Michelangelo, I’ll let you have them at cost plus shipping. They’re new in box. Let me know.

My local Target just got the NECA Cartoon Turtle two-packs. So I nabbed a couple of Raphs and a Mikey so I can build a troop of Foot Soldiers. If anyone is interested in a single Raphael or Michelangelo, I’ll let you have them at cost plus shipping. They’re new in box. Let me know.

I thought everyone was done getting them; I know they were in my area already so maybe they're just going around. Never found a Leo/Shredder pack.

I never seen any in San Antonio, just at comic con vendors, no one knew anything about it either

I thought everyone was done getting them; I know they were in my area already so maybe they're just going around. Never found a Leo/Shredder pack.

My Target has the Leo and Shredder two pack. Want me to scoop it for you?

I’ll swing by and see if they still have the Leo and Shredder two pack. They had two this morning... I’m not looking to make any money off of them. Just help out fellow collectors.

I’ll swing by and see if they still have the Leo and Shredder two pack. They had two this morning... I’m not looking to make any money off of them. Just help out fellow collectors.

Cool, thanks and good luck.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'd be interested depending the price. It's the only 1 I didn't get also.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ok. My Target still had two, so I grabbed one for each of you. No worries if you want me to return ‘em. Not a bad price with Red Card.
10180dd0ad8c5310902ae0b92c12e8ef.jpg
71100c320003fee41db7ef7e9bf66ff7.jpg
bef534626091e3cc67e348dd680c4168.jpg
06b78f1705a90697be29d7d0d7afb754.jpg

That's really nice of you to do that for people. Lucky you could find them. Wish they'd sell these in Canada

That's really nice of you to do that for people. Lucky you could find them. Wish they'd sell these in Canada

I don’t mind. I love this community. Last year, a guy named Buttmunch helped me find a Marvel Legends Walmart Exclusive Thanos. I’ve helped others get hard to find Marvel Legends too. This just felt like I stumbled across a treasure trove. I have to share it! I’ll ship Raph and Mikey to you if you’d like, but both Leonardos have been spoken for (My Target didn’t have a Donatello).

Glad to hear you paying it forward! That’s what makes communities like this great!

Ironically, I just popped in to say I picked up a Mikey an Leo set at Target today while hunting for clearance Stormtrooper Hans (no luck there sadly). I’m not a red card member so I didn’t get the 5% discount but I’m happy to pass them along for cost plus shipping. I’m hoping I get as lucky when Bebop and Rocksteady start shipping.

Glad to hear you paying it forward! That’s what makes communities like this great!

Ironically, I just popped in to say I picked up a Mikey an Leo set at Target today while hunting for clearance Stormtrooper Hans (no luck there sadly). I’m not a red card member so I didn’t get the 5% discount but I’m happy to pass them along for cost plus shipping. I’m hoping I get as lucky when Bebop and Rocksteady start shipping.
Hey brother which Han are you looking for? I travel all over and have a few friends in the surrounding area that look too, I'll keep an eye out. I love this community, and have been lucky to only run into a few bad seeds.., only cost me a few hundred dollars here and there. Lol but honestly they are few and far between. Almost everyone I've interacted with is cool. I really feel at home amongst great people. I love the turtles. I hadnt heard about these, I'll look into them now definitely!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back