TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raph looks great but you have to glue his crotch area, Leo has stretched strap look and his sheaths are bent (heating them would fix that) Leo’s bandanna is painted lighter and Mikey has eyes painted looking left..
sounds like less problems than with Neca official product quality! i have 3 sets and can say that with confidence.

Here’s Raph knock off is on the right. I’ll get the others up when I get the chance.

861850CA-B718-4215-B6BF-95C40D97F4DC.jpg

67D438B4-542C-45B9-8DA8-D6C5AA1AD8F5.jpg

47E628A7-CCCE-40EC-81DE-614CD51BA777.jpg

CC6302D0-7FC3-472F-9618-CE6F61B398E2.jpg

CA2F24E0-0851-46D7-8243-0CE07EFED72B.jpg

51168FF7-5FEC-457E-9621-234280100909.jpg

thanks! a bit worse, but not much. if they copied foot soldiers on such level, i'd take some.

I have a set of Gamestop movie TMNT for sale if anyone is interested. Feel free to pm me and we'll talk pricing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Is there a fat chance that playmates would do a 30th anniversary party wagon reissue this year???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a fat chance that playmates would do a 30th anniversary party wagon reissue this year???

I seriously doubt it. They don't give a crap about older collectors. After all they canceled Krang and Shredder.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

They already did a reissue of the original wagon years ago and I don't think it sold well then. I still don't have a target near me that has the neca turtles. Not even a shelf sticker for it.

They already did a reissue of the original wagon years ago and I don't think it sold well then. I still don't have a target near me that has the neca turtles. Not even a shelf sticker for it.

They did the 2009 25th anniversary reissue, then the 2013 with the retro tmnt lime that went for a couple of years, it would make sense to see the 30th anniversary of the original one but you guys are right, we might never see it, and talking to a couple of neca representatives at my local target store they haven’t seens any at all in my city which makes me wonder what’s really going on with the turtles merch nowdays

I’m going to have to figure out a way to convince my wife to let me get that.

Back