TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Neca are allowed to sell their Turtle figures across Europe now judging by Randy’s latest picture tweet on Twitter!!

Looks like Neca are allowed to sell their Turtle figures across Europe now judging by Randy’s latest picture tweet on Twitter!!

This is what the tweet is:
D39zNzvXkAEs6sc.jpg
�� ��

South America and Japan too it looks like. That's really exciting for the rest of the world!

I guess i am out of luck on the Neca Movie turtles from gamestop, an employee told me they have been discontinued, i only managed to get two out of four at retail price, even then I still have not seen any neca cartoon turtles on any targets at my city at all, not even a price tag, makes me wonder if NECA is putting anything turtles out, the horror figs are completely full though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but it's only for cartoon turtles, not the movie turtles and not the 1/4 turtles.

They don’t know what they’re talking about GameStop is getting a second run in August preorders will go up late June early July.

A gamestop employee told me they discontinued the movie ones, i know they only lasted for a month back in feb

In my own personal experience, Gamestop employees make **** up.

without doubt, I know GameStop is a video game store but it kills me when I go in and they try to tell me opposite of what I know for fact about figures.

For some reason, Gamestop just attracts ****** people as employees.

I'd stopped going there after numerous bad experiences, but went back in last year, because I wanted a Switch and Target didn't have any. I asked the employee at the counter if they had any, mentioning Target didn't and her response, "Well, we're better than Target anyway".

Just a grade-A ****** response.

Then I placed my RDR2 pre-order with them online, thinking it would be shipped same day, but then found out you could pick it up, so I lined up at 9:00. And no joke, the manager at the head of the line stopped me once I got the the front, and let in his friends ahead of me. Not that I think he was singling me out to piss me off, it could've been anybody. Then when his friends pick up their copy, he chats with them and they go on about their night, then waves me in. Just incredible.

Mind you this was two different locations, not the same one. But after all this time, I just don't understand ... it's like being an ******* is a job requirement at Gamestop. Like, they don't hire you unless you step on some flowers on your way in the door.

Price is too low. Seller is in Hong Kong, has multiple sets available and has sold multiple sets. This was a SDCC 2018 Exclusive Set that only released in the USA. I’m guessing they’re bootlegs. If you decide to get them, let us know about the quality and post pics here, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep totally screams KO to me.

Also this comment doesn't fill you with confidence...

Due to the difference between different computer monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures. Thanks!

Why would you bring that to the buyers attention unless you can't guarantee that each run of figures are the correct turtle colours.

I wouldn't go near them even if I was using your money ;) lol

Neil

Yep totally screams KO to me.

Also this comment doesn't fill you with confidence...

Due to the difference between different computer monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures. Thanks!

Why would you bring that to the buyers attention unless you can't guarantee that each run of figures are the correct turtle colours.

I wouldn't go near them even if I was using your money ;) lol

Neil

so that means we can potentially get ripped off by paying premium for a KO off ebay now KO is out... so i guess that is it unless there's a decent priced Gamestop ver.

but the KO does have all the extra items lol.

They're 100% KO's. The quality is horrible. So much so - even the distributor I get my KO's from has told everyone that, while he will still sell them if we want, he does not recommend purchasing...not at the $100 price tag...$60 to $75 it would be worth it. I'd imagine the price will drop soon enough.

Those are knock offs I’ve seen them in person. I don’t agree with the practice but they actually aren’t bad you can tell them apart from an authentic set but if you haven’t seen the real ones you’d be impressed with these. Raph looks great but you have to glue his crotch area, Leo has stretched strap look and his sheaths are bent (heating them would fix that) Leo’s bandanna is painted lighter and Mikey has eyes painted looking left. The weapons and accessories are identical and the hands aren’t soft but a more ridged plastic. I know it sounds like a lot of issues and I’ll stick with my authentic set but they actually are not bad for a fake.

Back