TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neca prototype was in 1/6 Scale
But unfortunately they don’t have the license.
Mondo or Threezero can make it
I’m desperate for good 1/6 Turtles. I think the DreamEx versions look the best to me, but OOF at their prices now and Mikey and Don are almost impossible to find.

THIS TUESDAY!
➖
These all new figures are out of this world, and thenecastore.com will begin open pre-orders at 11am ET from March 8-17 for both U.S. and International collectors.
➖
Usagi Yojimbo -- $34.99
Neutrino 3 Pack – $74.99

* Limit 2 per customer
* Bundle shipping available for same orders.

All information will be listed tomorrow!
Are these exclusive to NECA Store or will they be available at stores?

If I recall correctly from the Fwoosh video, I think these cartoon figures will be available in Target stores eventually. I personally would just wait it out. A couple of times, I’ve fAllen victim to FOMO and ordered off of NECA Store along with their $15 shipping fee only to find the figures in Target before I even get a shipping notice from NECA. Hell, if I supported nefarious practices, I could even acquire “early” NECA releases from Hong Kong/China cheaper and faster than ordering from NECA Store.

Any idea when the Super7 Re-release of the 4 will be shipping? Ordered those in May of last year.

Am I the only one that wants red sky turtles? Yes?
tmnt-season-9-turtles-mutations.jpg

Oh yeah. They were a thing.

Are these exclusive to NECA Store or will they be available at stores?
In store but later on when these ship.

If I recall correctly from the Fwoosh video, I think these cartoon figures will be available in Target stores eventually. I personally would just wait it out. A couple of times, I’ve fAllen victim to FOMO and ordered off of NECA Store along with their $15 shipping fee only to find the figures in Target before I even get a shipping notice from NECA. Hell, if I supported nefarious practices, I could even acquire “early” NECA releases from Hong Kong/China cheaper and faster than ordering from NECA Store.
They'll be around eventually but I've seen like 3 things in stores, and something like Usagi Yojimbo won't stay on shelves near me. So I'm ordering those, passing on Neutrinos. I don't get charged sales tax at Neca's online store either, so that's a little help. I'll buy 2 Usagi's and sell one later on.

Any idea when the Super7 Re-release of the 4 will be shipping? Ordered those in May of last year.
They shipped on the boat a few weeks ago and should be shipping soon.

https://preorder.super7store.com/pages/super7-pre-orders-status
They put up this preorder site last year to track everything.

I would not call buying from those stores nefarious per se; those markets just get items earlier sometimes and I don't think they're bound by a street date. And if they are, they don't care, but street dates on toys are dumb anyway.

For me it's the opposite. I'm okay paying the $15 to have it guaranteed and not worry about it. We've ordered a lot from NECA directly and sometimes it can take a while, but it's going to show up eventually. We just keep a set it and forget it mindset, which is easier and less stressful than waiting till they're available in store and trying to hunt them down.

I'm grateful NECA was able to work out whatever deal they did to be able to offer these pre-orders instead of being strictly Target/Walmart only. Takes a lot of the worry out of collecting these lines.

I’m desperate for good 1/6 Turtles. I think the DreamEx versions look the best to me, but OOF at their prices now and Mikey and Don are almost impossible to find.
Even the Threezero Turtles are very hard to find, last time I checked the prices are rocket high

Back