TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course as soon as I gave in and payed secondary market price for tokka and rahzar they reissue them....

Sorry to hear that.

On and off, I was looking at eBay the past few months and almost caved. Luckily, this re-issue was announced.

Now it's onto acquiring the Danny (Loot Crate) figure I missed out on - wonder if NECA will ever re-issue that. I'm guessing no, since it's such a niche character from the movie.

i'll get a third set of Tokka and Rahzar with pleasure. i don't know why i'd need them though.

B44E589A-C299-42B4-84B6-C6B30E2FB05B.jpeg
B66F949D-516A-46EF-B968-220407E1B8C4.jpeg

Hasbro, Mezco, Super7, Playmates, Neca, BST AXN… who hasn’t made a Turtles figure yet?

Heck, McFarlane is doing Injustice 2 stuff. They were in that too, right?

Gonna spend a lot at neca’s online store for the next month.

is there any overlap where we can combine shipping on any of the 3 batches of releases?

I recall being able to do so on some previous NECA figures but I think they are separating these 2 weeks apart.

is there any overlap where we can combine shipping on any of the 3 batches of releases?

I recall being able to do so on some previous NECA figures but I think they are separating these 2 weeks apart.
Doesn’t look like it this time.

Back