TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha! just watched a pilot and its actually funny. I'll be tuning in from now on.

WOW.... Nick shut those haters up.. Even Myself, in 2009 when I heard Peter sold his property to Nick I was very upset to say the least. but they NAILED this show. It is incredible. My hats off to nick for giving Me one of my favorite memories back into to prime spotlight. I now am going to do what I have not done since I was a kid. wait for a SATURDAY MORNING CARTOON!!! sooo pumped right now!

Last edited:
Well, not another newbie for a week, so I'm back tracking again. Watching season 9.

Lol I'm already a fan of this show. I had forgotten nick is very good at creating awesome action shows with great characters. Avatar for example.

Found Mecha, Dogpound, and Fishface (can't remember the actual name) at Target - they had them out on the endcap.

I decided to open up my new, old Turtles and put them on display. These guys are great.

I'm thinking that metal head and dogpound was put on the shelf to early by unknowing walmart assocates, but now I'm gunna have to start keeping an eye out for those on the shelf, metal head looks pretty cool!!!

I'm still on the fence about April, she's the only one I can't bring myself to buy out of the new series. I feel like she's a happy meal toy or something, not an $8 toy. :lol

I'm still on the fence about April, she's the only one I can't bring myself to buy out of the new series. I feel like she's a happy meal toy or something, not an $8 toy. :lol

I would have to agree with you there. She seems like she doesn't belong. She just seems young. I always thought she was more mature. Or maybe that's how I wanted to think of her:pray::wink1:

Outside the US, she and the others are 50% more expensive. So that's an expensive happy meal toy.

Back