TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why NECA got in business with Walmart in the first place. I agree with the idea that in a post-TRU world, Target and Walmart are your biggest retail players for Toys, but at least around me, Walmarts are lesser quality stores compared to Target, my Walmarts always look run down and dirty and not the most reliable for putting out new merchandise. My hope with Walmart was that you’d be able to order off their website because I knew I’d never find these things in store, which I can’t, I’m so grateful I was able to get Shredder direct from NECA.

Ironic that occasionally I do see the Cartoon Turtle figures..like last week I saw the Casey two pack and Leatherhead/ Slash even the Metalhead exclusive ( maybe because these are Target) in store.

However..I have never found any movie related turtle figures ever in any Walmart or GS ( talking about the original movie turtle figures) in my area. Like you stated, my Walmart’s just don’t seem to want to carry any turtle figures.

NECA should just end their contract with Walmart ASAP

Either that or let Target carry the movie franchise as well as the cartoon line :lecture

If you need a NECA Godzilla then my WM is the place to go. Guess I will just hit up ebay for Super Shredder. Man, NECA and Hasbro are neck and neck for the title of toy company that takes the most fun out of collecting...

I wonder why NECA got in business with Walmart in the first place. I agree with the idea that in a post-TRU world, Target and Walmart are your biggest retail players for Toys, but at least around me, Walmarts are lesser quality stores compared to Target, my Walmarts always look run down and dirty and not the most reliable for putting out new merchandise. My hope with Walmart was that you?d be able to order off their website because I knew I?d never find these things in store, which I can?t, I?m so grateful I was able to get Shredder direct from NECA.

Walmart has 4,756 stores in the US compared to Target's 1,868. So the answer is money, like always.

If you need a NECA Godzilla then my WM is the place to go. Guess I will just hit up ebay for Super Shredder. Man, NECA and Hasbro are neck and neck for the title of toy company that takes the most fun out of collecting...

You know why Godzilla is shoved down our throats now right? Neca lost the License. I guarantee that all Godzilla products will go to clearance by Xmas :slap

That's a lot of stores. :lol Walmart must be every toy company's top choice then. Even McFarlane goes out of his way to please WM's demands and he doesn't usually take **** from anyone.

It’s time like these that it sucks I have no more LCS or speciality shops near me just in case I can’t find figures at Target, Walmart,exc

Never mind the Pandemic being an issue..all my LCS went out of business years ago or stopped carrying figures :gah:

You guys that have speciality and LCS near driving distance near you are extremely lucky :(

Amazon is the worst out of the 3, the word collectible does not exist in their vocabulary, 9/10 is through a 3rd party retailer and if you find one guess what, as a prime member they will literally ship your most expensive item in a box with zero padding or protection.

to them you are just a number, take it from me a guy who got a rare soul of chogokin figure in an envelope. ENVELOPE. anyways always pay attention to seller fulfilled vs amazon fulfilled(worst)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my friends found him in the wild already!
8f3095030aee05f3c9e4d2deab78e7c7.jpg

298dcc1b62098ccd7ea6c851dc88b8e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does anyone know if 1/12 scale pants fit the foot soldier movie figures? I'd like to give them sweatpants to add some realism

Hey just a head's up, Super Shredder and the Casey/Ralph 2-pack are now up for USA pre-order on the NECA store. Sure would be nice if they had put stuff up all together since at this point I think I'll be paying like $100 in shipping for all my orders over the past few weeks. But I guess even that is still better than continually searching in stores.

thanks for the heads up...grabbed a Super Shredder since i have a feeling my Popcultcha order is going to be cancelled. There is just no rhyme or reason to how they are handling this and it is quite infuriating.

Back